Hi card making friends, Happy Monday to you!….my share today is created with the Stampin Up Snow Place for Freshly Made Sketches.
I am totally in love with this Snow Place Stamp Set, this little penguin is at the top of my list, and I love how I can play “paper dolls” and dress him up – today – formally in a little top hat to celebrate the holidays.
You could also change out the sentiment and make it a winter Birthday Card.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Stampin Up Snow Place card:
- Stamp the Penguin and hat in Memento Black onto the piece of Whisper White.
- Use the Markers to color the holly and stamp that as well.
- Die cut all 3 pieces with the Snow Friends Framelits.
- Stamp the snowflakes on the Kraft card stock with VersaMark Ink, cover with White Embossing Powder, shake off excess and heat set with the Heat Tool – or stamp in Craft Whisper White Ink and heat set to dry quickly.
- Add a strip of the Season of Cheer washi Tape.
- Stamp the Sentiment in the bottom right corner.
- Use Fast Fuse or Snail Adhesive to attach the Kraft card stock to the black mat and then to the Thick Whisper White card base.
- Use Dimensionals to attach the penguin and the hat and a glue dot to attach the holly.
- Embellish the snowflakes with small and medium Basic Rhinestones
- Card Base: Whisper White Thick 4-1/4 x 11,
- Mat: Basic Black 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Card Front: Kraft card stock 3-3/4 x 5
- Art Pieces: Whisper White 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
The sketch for today’s card is from Freshly Made Sketches