Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Sparkly Seasons. It’s starting to get really cold here and we have already had a few snow flurries, so I’m totally into the snow on this card, haha…
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Sparkly Seasons Card:
- Stamp the snowman and globe in Memento ink.
- Stamp the snowman again on a post it note and cut it out to create a mask.
- Stamp the snow in Pool Party, and the snow globe base in Pear Pizzazz, cutting them out.
- Background Pieces; lay the blue background piece onto the Whisper White card front, add a tiny bit of snail to hold in place. Stamp the snowflakes 3 times, then place inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and emboss.
- Gently pull the pieces apart, and then use Snail Adhesive to attach the white card front to the Pool Party mat and then the card base.
- Add the Pear Pizzazz mat to the back of the Pool Party piece fore attaching it to the card front with Snail Adhesive, and then add the snow globe with Dimensionals.
- Emboss the small piece of Pool Party before attaching it to the Pear Pizzazz piece and attach to the card with Dimensionals
- Wrap the Silver Cording Trim around three times, secure with a glue dot and add a bow over the glue dot.
- Embellish the snowflake and snow globe with a few Rhinestones.
Check out the little snowman up close! You will see a sneak peek of a new product coming in the Spring Catalog – Wink of Stella. Best way to describe it, glitter in an Aqua Painter – It’s Stinkin Awesome!…We received one as a gift at Founder’s Circle, and I love this stuff…..I can’t wait for you to play with it too.
Our challenge this week is a Sketch:
and I think I stuck to it pretty well with today’s card – don’t you?