Hi card makers, my share today is Stampin Up Spooky Fun in 10 minutes or less. I love this weekly challenge as it forces me to make simple cards which I’m not very good at haha…
I had the Spooky Fun bundle out so this week it’s a Halloween card. I think this one would be perfect for an invitation to a party don’t you?
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I started with a Thick Whisper White card base – I love how professional it makes my card feel.
- Next I stamped the moon on a scrap of Crushed Curry and then I used my Sponge Dauber and added sponging so it looked kind of “cratery”. Finished it off with a Bat of course and cut it out before gluing it in the top left corner of my card front.
- I die cut the tree next and gave it a little trim along the bottom, pretty much where the die indents the paper a bit when it goes through the Big Shot. I also used my Multipurpose glue to glue it down, with the tree overlapping the moon just a smidge.
- I stamped the tombstones with StazOn Black onto a piece of Smoky Slate and die cut them out. Then I snipped one away from the others so I could have them on both sides of the tree.
- Lastly, I balanced out the picture by stamping a bat in the bottom right corner….
- I decided not to add a sentiment, sometimes the picture tells the story right, BOO!
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Spooky Fun in 10 minutes or less card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
Moon: Crushed Curry 2-1/2 square
Tree: Basic Black 3 x 4-1/2
Tombstones: Smoky Slate 1 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.