Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Stampin Up Stylish Christmas
Hi stamping friends, I have three quick and easy Stampin Up Stylish Christmas cards to share with you today:
You will find the Stampin Up Stylish Christmas stamp set on page 101 of the Large Annual Catalogue and it’s another of the NEW STYLE DistINKtive stamps. With one stamped image, you get beautiful depth of field in the flowers and the leaves. Accent the piece with the beautiful flourish stamp and then pick one of the sentiments to finish off your art piece.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Stylish Christmas Cards.
- I started by creating this card. It was so fast and easy that I couldn’t put it down so I’m sharing three cards today:
- First, I stamped the images repeatedly on a piece of Whisper White 3-3/4 x 5
- Next I matted it to a piece of Granny Apple Green 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- The card base is Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- I used a scrap of Granny Apple Green for the sentiment 7/8 x 3 and White Heat Embossed the sentiment before attaching it with Dimensionals.
If you enjoy my tutorials or use them in your Stampin Up business, please consider a $1.00 Donation here to help cover my blogging expenses. – Thank you.
Stampin Up Stylish Christmas Card #2
- Is a single layer card – it doesn’t get any easier than this.
- Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2, score and fold at 4-1/4
- Stamp the flowers, then the leaves in Melon Mambo and Granny Apple Green
- Then, stamp the flourish in stamped off Crumb Cake and then add the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Up Stylish Christmas – Card #3
Again, super easy, but with a few more layers.
- I started with a piece of Whisper White 2-3/4 x 4 and stamped the flower, leaves and sentiment.
- Then stamped the flowers and leaves on a second scrap of whisper white 4-1/4 x 5-12 and cut them out to use as layers.
- I matted the art piece to a piece of Crumb Cake 2-7/8 x 4-1/8.
- The card base is also Crumb Cake 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- The card front is Whisper White and I used the Stamping Off (or first generation stamping) technique, to add the flourish around the edge in Crumb Cake.
- I attached a piece of 5/8″ burlap ribbon before attaching the art piece to the front.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.