Hi Stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Traveler for Mojo Monday Sketch challenge.
This stamp set has quite a few images suitable for this card, being partial to photography, it was the camera all the way for me….
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- In keeping with the theme, I wanted a little “film” in the background, I created it by using the On Film Framelits and cut 3 side pieces and attached them to the side of the Soft Suede Piece after I had embossed it.
- I wanted a masculine Birthday Card so embossing that Soft Suede piece with the Argyle Embossing Folder added texture and detail in a manly fashion
- I ran out of Typeset Designer Paper yesterday, so I made my own with the Dictionary Background stamp – worked great for my vintage background.
- The Birthday sentiment is from Remembering Your Birthday
- The coffee stains are courtesy of Gorgeous Grunge. Don’t you love it when you can get out all your favorite stamps and use them on one card, LOL….
The Sketch is for Mojo Monday #392 for this week:
Stampin’ Up! Supplies used to create this card: Please click on the images for a large view, further details and to easily add to your shopping cart:
- Card Base: Soft Suede 4-1/4 x 11, Basic Black 4 x 5-1/4, Very Vanilla 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Strip: Soft Suede 1-1/2 x 5-1/8 – scraps of Basic Black die cut with the film die in On Film
- Art Piece: Very Vanilla 3×3, Basic Black 3-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Banners: Basic Black 1-1/8 x 4-1/2, Soft Suede 7/8 x 4
FREE SHIPPING continues today – with no minimums – full details here:
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada