Hi Stampers my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves for a fun fall card for this week’s Happy Stampers Team Blog Hop.
Fall is definitely in the air, but the beautiful sunny days and the cooler temperatures also bring the beautiful fall leaves!.
I am totally in love with this new stamp set, it’s in the annual catalog and it’s the perfect set for coloring fall leaves..
Sandi’s Tips& Tricks:
- Stamp the images on Whisper White card stock in waterproof ink. Choices are: Archival or StazOn Black (I pick Archival because these are photopolymer stamps -and StazOn will stain them badly).
- I used the lids of my ink pads and my aqua painter to add the color to the leaf and then cut it out.
- For my sentiment piece I stamped the leaves again in Crumb Cake, stamping them off first for a lighter image, the sentiment is from Lighthearted Leaves and is stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink.
- I separated the leaves with a cut out of the same leaf from the Stampin’ Up! Corrugated Paper – die cut with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits.
- I layered my card stock and designer paper in similar colors for the card base.
- My final embellishments were Brights and Regals Candy Dots and some Linen Thread.
The challenge this week is a sketch:
And now it’s time to visit the rest of the team to see what they have created with this week’s sketch:
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Products used for this Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves Fall Card:
- Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Delight Dijon 4 x 5-1/4, Into the Woods Designer Paper #138317
- Art Piece: Cajun Craze Banner 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 cut with #5 banner Framelit – Whisper White Banner 3 x 4 cut with #6 Banner Framelit
- Leaves: Whisper White 3 x 3-1/2, Corrugated Paper 3 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today; I hope you enjoyed my Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
November Hostess Code: CANADA – NEDGUDTV
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards which you can redeem for FREE Stampin Up products.
Weekly Deals – Canada
Clearance Rack – Canada