Hi card making friends , my share today is called Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Triple Gold Card because I did everything in triplicate on the card:
First, I heat Embossed the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves leaf image three times in Stampin’ Up’s beautiful Detailed Gold Embossing Powder:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Triple Gold Card :
- My new favorite thing with Stampin Up, the Whisper White THICK card stock, now I love making single layer cards!.
- I used a second piece of Whisper White and embossed the image 3 more times with the gold embossing powder
- Then I used my Aqua Painter to color the leaves with Delightful Dijon and Bermuda Bay reinkers, watered down with a few drops of water so it’s spreads nicely.
- When dry, I cut them out with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits #138283
- The sentiment is from the Tin of Cards set.
Then I decided the background was a little boring! I do that often at the end of my cards, ha-ha. So I loaded up my Aqua Painter with some more Bermuda Bay diluted ink, and flicked it over the end of the card. As luck would have it, I nailed the leaf a few times too! ha-ha….gave me a whole new card idea – no such thing as mistakes right?
Something cool about the Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Stamp Set:
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Triple Gold Card project.