Canadian Stampin Up Demonstrator Sandi MacIver – Stampin Up Vintage Leaves
Hi Stampers my share today is created with the Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves for a fun fall card for this week’s Happy Stampers Team Blog Hop.
Fall is definitely in the air, but the beautiful sunny days and the cooler temperatures also bring the beautiful fall leaves!.
I am totally in love with this new stamp set, it’s in the annual catalog and it’s the perfect set for coloring fall leaves..
Sandi’s Tips& Tricks for the Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Card:
- Stamp the images on Whisper White card stock in waterproof ink. Choices are: Archival or StazOn Black (I pick Archival because these are photopolymer stamps -and StazOn will stain them badly).
- I used the lids of my ink pads and my aqua painter to add the color to the leaf and then cut it out.
- For my sentiment piece I stamped the leaves again in Crumb Cake, stamping them off first for a lighter image, the sentiment is from Lighthearted Leaves and is stamped in Bermuda Bay Ink.
- I separated the leaves with a cut out of the same leaf from the Stampin’ Up! Corrugated Paper – die cut with the coordinating Leaflets Framelits.
- I layered my card stock and designer paper in similar colors for the card base.
- My final embellishments were Brights and Regals Candy Dots and some Linen Thread.
The challenge this week is a sketch:
Now it’s time to visit the rest of the team to see what they have created with this week’s sketch:
Sandi MacIver – (you are here)
Products used for this Stampin’ Up! Vintage Leaves Fall Card:
for the Stampin Up Vintage Leaves Card
Card Base: Bermuda Bay 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Delight Dijon 4 x 5-1/4, Into the Woods Designer Paper #138317
Art Piece: Cajun Craze Banner 2-3/4 x 4-1/2 cut with #5 banner Framelit – Whisper White Banner 3 x 4 cut with #6 Banner Framelit
Leaves: Whisper White 3 x 3-1/2, Corrugated Paper 3 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today, I hope you enjoyed my share and if you need products to create it – I would love to be your demonstrator, simply use my “shop with me” button below, or contact me and I would be happy to place your order for you.
Sign up for my Newsletter which comes out on Sunday Afternoons with the latest updates, shopping incentives and Newsletter EXCLUSIVE Cards with a FREE PDF download
thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today’s project. The supply list is below for you.
- Save 10% on product bundles
- Join our Happy Stampers team
- SIGN UP for a PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIPTION
- Save up to 60% in the clearance rack
- CLICK HERE to receive updates, specials and FREE PDF’s in My Stampin Up Newsletter
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel and be notified first when I load a new video
- be one of 29,000+ following me on PINTEREST – Check out these boards:
- NEW – 2018 – 2019 ANNUAL CATALOGUE – Group Board
- NEW – Stampin Up Card Ideas – Group Board
- Order the NEWEST ONLINE Stamping Class in my NEW ONLINE CLASS store