Hi stampers, my share today is created with the Stampin UP What I Love Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration catalog – we could also call this, the I used all my Sale-a-bration Swag on one card post, LOL
That’s the problem with getting a big ol box of love you want to play with it all right now!…
so I did!..haha
Oh and it’s Monday, so it’s a “10 or LESS” card as well…..Yipee – Love those!….
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the sentiments from the Stampin Up “Hello” Stamp Set in the bottom left corner of the art piece. (page 19 of the Sale-a-bration catalog)
- Use the cool 3 step stamping set – “What I Love” in the top right(page 7 of the Sale-a-bration Catalog): for this, I stamped off the first layer so it was light, added the second at full strength, and then the outline stamp in black,
- Stamp the leaves in black as well. I was also working on “minimal supplies” (2 ink pads)
- Layer to a piece of Basic Black.
- The background designer paper is also from Sale-a-bration – Wildflower Fields (page 12), the two pieces are cut and layered to a mat of Calypso Coral mat and then to the Basic Black Card base (cutting instructions at the end of this post).
- and we can’t forget the BLINK – one small Iced Rhinestone to top it off…of course, it also looks lovely without it too:
and a little something inside the card.
Let’s chat about the “Hello” stamp set for a second. It’s free from the Sale-a-bration catalog with a qualifying order. BUT – it’s only available FOR A LIMITED TIME (to Feb 15, 2016), when Stampin Up is coming out with another little flyer with new products for the second half of Sale-a-bration. So don’t delay, you have less than a month to earn this little guy!…
So, the layout for my share today is from Freshly Made Sketches
for a change I think I followed the sketch quite closely, LOL.
You can view the Sale-a-bration Catalog here: what stamp set are you going to earn for free? I love them all – but I think so far, that the Hello stamp set is my fav – what’s yours?
- Sale – Stampin Up Weekly Specials end Jan 18
- Sale – Paper Pumpkin subscriptions on sale – earn a FREE stamp set
- Clearance Rack Sale – add these Stampin Up products to your order at greatly reduced prices
- Stampin Up Sale-a bration is here – Earn FREE stamps with your orders
Place your Canadian Stampin Up orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards .
Add the Monthly Host Code: – January Hostess Code: CANADA – AKSPPMXX – and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $60. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
- Stampin’ Up! – Current Back order report
- Updated Jan 18 – 2016 – Expected Availability:
140566 – Honeycomb Embellishments – Feb 1
#131172 – Classic Stampin Pad – Blushing Bride – Jan – 25
#140550 – Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – Feb 1
#130514 – Wood – Gorgeous Grunge – Feb 1
#140503 – Clear – Happy Home – TBD
#140738 – Photopolymer – Beautiful Ride – Feb 1
#140740 – Wood – Easter Lamb – Feb 1
#141054 – Photopolymer Eclosion D’amour – Feb 1
#126995 – Stampin Trimmer Cutting Blades – Jan 18
Order today and receive 25% Off these great products:
Click here to view the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my Online Shopping Store. Weekly Deals are “while supplies last” and only available at this discount until January 18th 2016
Thanks so much for stopping in to visit me today: I have listed the supplies and the measurements for this Stampin Up What I Love card below and I would be most happy to be your demonstrator. Simply click the “shop with me” button below to get to my Online Store, or EMAIL ME if you would like me to place your order for you.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Calypso Coral mat 4 x 5-1/4,
- Wildflower Fields Designer Paper – Calypso Coral piece 2 x 3-7/8, black and white piece 3-1/4 x 3-7/8
- Art Piece: Basic Black 2-7/8 x 4, Whisper White 2-3/4 x 3-7/8
Supplies used to create the Stampin Up What I Love Card:
Clearance Rack – Canada