Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin UP What I Love Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration catalog – we could also call this, the I used all my Sale-a-bration Swag on one card post, LOL
That’s the problem with getting a big ol box of love you want to play with it all right now!…
so I did!..haha
Oh and it’s Monday, so it’s a “10 minutes to WOW” card as well…..Yipee – Love those!….
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp the sentiments from the Stampin Up “Hello” Stamp Set in the bottom left corner of the art piece. (page 19 of the Sale-a-bration catalog)
- Use the cool 3 step stamping set – “What I Love” in the top right(page 7 of the Sale-a-bration Catalog): for this, I stamped off the first layer so it was light, added the second at full strength, and then the outline stamp in black,
- Stamp the leaves in black as well. I was also working on “minimal supplies” (2 ink pads)
- Layer to a piece of Basic Black.
- The background designer paper is also from Sale-a-bration – Wildflower Fields (page 12), the two pieces are cut and layered to a mat of Calypso Coral mat and then to the Basic Black Card base (cutting instructions at the end of this post).
- and we can’t forget the BLINK – one small Iced Rhinestone to top it off…of course, it also looks lovely without it too:
and a little something inside the card.
Let’s chat about the “Hello” stamp set for a second. It’s free from the Sale-a-bration catalog with a qualifying order. BUT – it’s only available FOR A LIMITED TIME (to Feb 15, 2016), when Stampin Up is coming out with another little flyer with new products for the second half of Sale-a-bration. So don’t delay, you have less than a month to earn this little guy!…
So, the layout for my share today is from Freshly Made Sketches
for a change I think I followed the sketch quite closely, LOL.
- Card Base: Basic Black 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4, Calypso Coral mat 4 x 5-1/4,
- Wildflower Fields Designer Paper – Calypso Coral piece 2 x 3-7/8, black and white piece 3-1/4 x 3-7/8
- Art Piece: Basic Black 2-7/8 x 4, Whisper White 2-3/4 x 3-7/8
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.