Hi card making friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Witches Night Stamp Set and as you will see, I had some layering fun with it and my Lots of Labels Framelits:
I like purple as one of my Halloween colors, so I used Stampin’ Up! Perfect Plum for this card. I am loving the combination of the light and dark.
There are so many layers on this card I thought it might be easier to show you a picture of them all.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Witches Night card:
- From bottom left, Black Glimmer paper cut with the largest die, purple piece cut with the second largest die,
- White piece was stamped with Archival Basic Black, (give it a couple of minutes to dry or it will smudge), when dry – I cut out the inner piece.
- Silver pieces up top – same thing but I used StazOn Black as the Silver Foil Paper is slippery (sealed surface) and the Archival Black would take FOREVER to dry on that stuff… I cut out the center sentiment, and also punched out the “31” with the 3/4″ circle punch
- And yes, I stamped the bottom part one more time and cut out that crow. I love to fussy cut, but I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea, LOL…
Above, are the layers for the card base. Unfortunately if you did not already order those cool spider web doilies, they are on back order until Oct 20 (the back order report is always at the end of each of my blog posts and in my newsletter).
Card recipe is below the product list for you:
- Card Base: Basic black 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Silver Foil 4 x 5-1/4, Happy Hauntings 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Black Glimmer Paper 3-1/2 x 5, Perfect Plum 3-1/2 x 5, Whisper White 3-1/2 x 5, Silver Foil 2 x 3 and Whisper White scrap 2 x 3
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Witches Night card.