Hi card making friends, my share today is a Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday Card and is my “10 or less” card for this week. (10 minutes or less to create)
First: Welcome to my new blog. I’ve been a little quiet lately I know. I have been working on switching over to a new blog. Running two blogs has proven extremely time consuming so Heather and I started working on a new plan. Here it is.
On to today’s Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday (now that is a mouthful of a title isn’t it, LOL).
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday card:
- Warm up your Big Shot for this card my friends, and run the Kraft card front through the Woodland Embossing Folder then attach it to the Basic Black Card base (card recipe below)
- Use the Leaflets Framelits to cut out two leaves from some of my favorite Stampin’ Up! specialty papers, Corrugated Paper and Gold Glimmer Paper.
- Layer them and attach them to the card with glue dots. Embellish with a lush Gold Cording bow, and a little wooden acorn (Into the Woods Elements).
- Emboss a sentiment (Tin of Cards) onto a scrap of Basic Black and attach to the bottom right corner and you are done…. quick simple, did you time yourself? – way less than 10 minutes!
I absolutely LOVE texture on cards and this card is full of it – don’t you just want to touch it?
- Card Base: Basic Black, 4-1/4 x 11, Kraft 4 x 5-1/4
- Leaves: Corrugated Paper and Gold Glimmer paper both 2-1/2 x 4-1/2
- Sentiment: Basic Black 3/4 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the Stampin Up Woodland Embossing Folder Masculine Birthday card project.