Hi Stampers, I have something fun for you today the Spotlight Technique with Birthday Blooms by Stampin Up.
Heather and I receive inquiries about what Stamping and Blogging is all about, and what is in the site. So today, we are sharing what we do each week with the Technique Challenge:
- I create a video for the technique and post it into the S&B Video Library under our Techniques section.
- Next, I created a full picture PDF file, which includes photos of the steps, all the cutting instructions and supply list with ordering numbers. Members can download and print these off. (Many of our members don’t have computers in their craft rooms so they love these).
- Then, if the card and technique are fairly simple, we also create a OSW (One Sheet Wonder). You can also print this off and file it in your techniques binder – or if you are a Stampin Up Demonstrator, you can print them off and hand them out in your classes. These are great “takeaways” for your customers to take home and file.
- Heather also creates a card for the challenge and she loads it and a OSW too. Members are also invited to try the challenge and load their cards to the Gallery.
This week our Technique Challenge is The Spotlight Technique and I chose to create my project with Birthday Blooms by Stampin Up.
The Spotlight Technique is quite simple, you stamp your image in black and white, and then you take part of that image and “SPOTLIGHT” it….for my card, I chose to cut a 2-3/8 x 3-7/8 piece and use that as my spotlight.
Heather decided to die cut some circles from her design and highlight them. You can use any shape; any die, framelit or punch, they all work. You can get the details for her card on her blog here:
Here is the video to explain the technique and instructions for the card I created:
You can download the PDF here: The Spotlight Technique with Birthday Blooms
And you can download the OSW here: The Spotlight Technique with Birthday Blooms OSW
NOTE– on the OSW – we do not watermark the photo and there is no copyright info at the bottom, that way, you can add your own contact info for your customers.
We hope you enjoyed our share today and our takes on The Spotlight Technique. Happy Stamping!
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Spotlight Technique with Birthday Blooms by Stampin UP card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past two months, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, Please click here for details on how you can get a catalog.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
Are you new to stamping? If so, sign up for our newsletter and receive the Stamping 101 Video course. Every couple of days we will send you a new video right to your inbox: explaining a Stamping Basic. You will find the button over on my right sidebar of my blog here:
- over 500 videos
- 192 – OSW for cards (One Sheet Wonders – or hand out sheets)
- 360 Tutorials for stamping projects
- 68 Video Techniques
- 40 Full Stamping Classes (with a video and PDF for each project)
- We are 100% Stampin Up – and we add new content weekly
Click here to watch an intro video, sign up for our “Stamping Basics Video Series” or become a member.
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: May – 6GT9Y7ZP – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.