Hi Stampers, welcome back to my card making blog. Quick post for you today with the Tasty Truck Sale-a-bration Stamp set.
I have another class in my studio today, this week it’s the Technique Club – wahoo! we will be getting inky fingers for sure, haha.
I love this Tasty Truck Sale-a-bration Stamp Set.
- Because it’s free with a $60. product order
- Because it coordinates beautifully with the Tasty Treats Suite on pages 32 and 33 of the Occasions Spring Catalogue
- And because it has so many elements in the stamp set, you can make all kinds of Food trucks, LOL – today’s truck is ICE CREAM
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
Sometimes a picture helps right?
- White heat emboss the truck on pool party and then use your craft knife to cut out the big window
- Trim the Tasty Treats Washi tape so it fits between the two trim lines on the truck
- Heat emboss the awning on Whisper White and watercolour it with Watermelon Wonder
- Stamp the ice cream cones on Whisper White and colour them with Stampin’ Write Markers, Crumb Cake, Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach
- Once I had that all together I decide on Watermelon Wonder Hub caps, so emboss those onto a scrap of card stock and cut them out.
- I water coloured the other two windows with my Aqua Painter and the Pool Party ink pad, just to darken them a bit.
- I used the largest of the Stitched Shapes Circles to cut out the background piece and mounted both it and the truck with Dimensionals onto my card front to add some depth.
The sketch for today’s card is from Stamp, Ink Paper – Challenge #83
awesome sketch challenge and some great card ideas over there:
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, mat, Watermelon Wonder 4 x 5-1/4, Tasty Treats Designer Paper 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Front Panel: Mat, Pool Party 3-1/4 x 4-1/2, Tasty Treats Designer Paper 3-1/8 x 4-3/8
- Circle: Crumb Cake 3-1/2 square
- Truck: Pool Party 2-1/2 x 3-1/2, Whisper White 1-1/2 square for window and 3/4 x 2 for awning
- Sentiment and hub caps: Watermelon Wonder 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.