Hi stamping friends, today I’m sharing a card I created by combining Timeless Love and Delicate Details stamp sets.
I admit to combining quite a few Stampin Up products on this card but Timeless Love and Delicate Details are the two stamp sets.
Not just for Valentine’s day – although it would be perfect. This card could also be a wedding card, or just to support a dear friend.
The idea for today’s card came from combining two sketch challenges for this week:
The Card Concept 66 challenge.
Of course I took a little creative license with this sketch by using my die cut heart image instead of the squares.
Sandi’s Tips – n – tricks for the Timeless Love and Delicate Details Card
- I stamped three of the lace images in Crumb Cake at the bottom of the card front.
- Using the “stamping off” technique or “Generation Stamping”, I went third generation (stamped off twice) with the Timeless Love Stamp in the background.
- I die cut the heart from a piece of Kraft card stock
- The flowers were stamped in Crumb Cake, heat embossed in clear and then water coloured with my aqua painter and Blushing Bride, Delightful Dijon and Mint Macaron ink pad lids. I then cut them out and added them to the heart.
- The word “love” is a die cut from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits set die cut and sponged in Blushing Bride.
- A sprinkling of pearls completes the card.
Timeless Love and Delicate Details:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Card Front: 4 x 5-1/4
- Heart: Kraft card stock 4 x 4
- Love: Blushing Bride 1-1/2 x 2-1/2
- Flowers: Watercolor Paper 3 x 4