Hi crafty friends and welcome back to my card making blog. Today’s card is the Tranquil Tulips Thank you card. Tranquil Tulips Photopolymer Stamp Set is a Host Set and can be yours FREE when you place a $200. or more product order. Learn more about the June Stampin’ Rewards Special from Stampin’ Up! here.
What’s a Host Set you ask?
Pages 220 through 223 of the Annual Catalogue are the Host Sets that you can only purchase with Stampin Rewards that you earn with a $200. or higher order. This stamp set with it’s 22 images will have you tiptoeing all over the place.
It’s currently the hottest Host Set – and it’s not hard to see why:
- 22 images in this photopolymer set
- Are Totally transparent for perfect “two-step” stamping placement
- Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time
- Cling like crazy to our clear blocks
- Save Space – you only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps
- Comes packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference
- I used the New Layered Leaves Embossing Folder to create a beautiful background
- I stepped up the ribbon to the amazing Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkle Seam Binding as it perfectly coordinates with my tulips.
- and of course I had to sneak in a little Lemon Lime Twist, so I white heat embossed the sentiment and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
Want a little peek inside? The sentiments are from “Beautiful Bouquet”.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used for today’s card and the card stock cuts are at the end of the post for you.
Thanks so much for stopping to visit with me today. I would love to hear from you, you can leave a comment here:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2/Mat Lemon Lime Twist 2 x 5-1/4/Card Front Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3-1/2 square – to die cut the stitched circle/Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 – stamp and cut out flowers
- Sentiment: Lemon Lime Twist 2 x 2, emboss and die cut small stitched circle.