Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi – Triple Panel Snow is Glistening
Hi stamping friends and welcome back to another Joint Blog Hop with our Happy Stampers and Amy’s Happy Inkin Krew
This month we have two challenges:
I opted for the sketch Challenge for my Triple Panel Snow is Glistening Card:
Mostly because I have done a video for this card and have the measurements, haha…link to that below.
How I created the Triple Panel Snow is Glistening Card:
- Start with a 4 x 5-1/4 panel of Mint Macaron, run it through the Big Shot inside the Softly Falling Embossing Folder before mounting it to a 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 card base in Thick Whisper White.
- Cut a panel 3-1/2 x 4-1/2, used the Mint Macaron inkpad to stamp the small snowflake images in the background and then cut it apart at 1-1/2 inches (makes 3 equal panels).
- Use Tear & Tape to attach them evenly across the card front. TIP – adhere the two outside panels first, making it easy to line up the middle panel.
- Die cut the snowflake flourish from a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper 2-1/2 x 5, and a medium snowflake from a 2-1/2 square piece of Whisper White.
- Cut a 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White, stamp the sentiment on it and then emboss it with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder.
- Use Tear and Tape to attach the sentiment panel (as there is a lumpy surface underneath and it’s stronger than Snail Adhesive).
- Then use Multipurpose glue to attach the silver Glimmer Snowflake flourish.
- Attach the White Snowflake with a Glue Dot.
- Embellish with a Snowflake Trinket.
I absolutely LOVE these Snowflake Trinkets, they are only available in November….and you can earn them from me for free this month with a qualifying purchase – details here
If you enjoy my tutorials or use them in your Stampin Up business, please consider a $1.00 Donation here to help cover my blogging expenses. – Thank you.
and click here for the original three cards and video with this layout.
Next on the hop, my talented friend Eva – and if you get lost along the way, here is a list of participants, you can simply click on the names:
- Amy Koenders
- Shelagh Freemantle
- Mary Detherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Sandi MacIver – You are here
- Eva Dobilas
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.