Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Truly Tailored masculine Cards
Hi stamping friends, today’s share is Truly Tailored Masculine Cards. I am always running out of good masculine cards how about you?
Well no more, True Gentleman suite from Stampin Up to the rescue.
The instructions for these cards are below for you.
You will find this suite of products on pages 44 and 45 of the Occasions Catalogue and I was instantly in love with the classic patterns and elongated hexagons in this suite.
Further, you can save 10% by ordering the Stamp Set/Punch bundle in Wood or Clear Mount (links below)
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks for the Truly Tailored Masculine Cards:
- I am so in love with this True Gentleman Designer Paper it truly made creating these cards so easy. I just picked two designs and cut them to create a fabulous background.
- They are layered to a mat of Very Vanilla to make them pop on the Night of Navy Card Base.
- I covered the seam with the coordinating Night of Navy 3/8″ Corduroy Ribbon and Tear and Tape is the perfect adhesive to attach this lovely ribbon.
- The sentiment was super easy to layer. I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with my scissors, then I punched a mat from Night Of Navy and they layer perfectly.
- After attaching the sentiment to my card base, I cut out one of the eyeglass images and used my small Dimensionals to attach them for some added height and interest.
Like I said, super fast and easy, and perfect for so many occasions.
Here are the cutting instructions for the Truly Tailored Masculine cards for you:
- Card base: Night of Navy, 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Very Vanilla 3-3/4 x 5
- Designer Paper: 2 x 3-5/8 and 3 x 3-5/8
- Sentiment: Very Vanilla 2 x 2-1/2
- Mat for sentiment: 2 x 3
Truly Tailored Masculine Cards #2
- Have you noticed yet that these cards are almost identical?
- The card stock cuts are the same, I just reversed the order and put the short one on the bottom this time.
- I also reversed the colours for the mat and card base just to change it up, amazing how much lighter it looks with those two minimal changes eh?
This package of designer paper will do all the heavy lifting for you and there is even a coordinating Card stock pack in Crumb Cake, Night of Navy and Tranquil Tide. There are 12 sheets of designer paper, 2 each of 6 double-sided designs allowing you to create and stockpile a great selection of cards.