Hi Stampers, today we have the Twisted Triple time Card with Botanical Blooms.
We have started a weekly challenge over at Stamping and Blogging and I loaded the first video and card sample in there yesterday – it’s a TWIST on the Triple Time Card…it’s pretty cool. The challenge is to grab a stamp set and try the technique…..so I did.
Do you ever buy a bundle and only use one half of it? That has been me with the Stampin Up Botanical Blooms Bundle…I got so wrapped up the cool framelits that came with it, I have hardly touched the stamp set. But, with the great solid images in it, it’s perfect for this technique and makes a super easy 10 minute or less card to boot.
I have a video in my YouTube Channel for the Regular Triple time Card: it’s here
Of course it’s created with the Fabulous Florets Stamp Set which is a retired Stampin Up Set, but any solid image stamps work great for this, or if you want to spend a bit more time, use some outline stamps and color them before you put the card together.
and my Partner Heather did a card too, you can check it out here:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- tape the layers of White card stock over each other.
- Stamp your images
- Pull the pieces apart and mount them to the mats and attach the whole thing to the card base.
Super easy right – if you are a member at Stamping and Blogging, hop on over to the Video Library and catch the video and there is a PDF Tutorial to accompany it as well.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you need Stampin Up Supplies, simply click on the “shop with me” button below: I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the supply list for the Stampin Up In the Meadow Card at the end of this post.
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 Annual Catalog mailed to you in May?
- If you live in Canada and have ordered from me in the past year, you are already on my mailing list.
- If you are not a customer of mine and would like a catalog, simply place a $50. or higher order through my online store or in personal before April 29th to be added to the mailing list.
- E-Mail Me if you have any questions.
click here for more details, or E-mail me I would be most happy to answer any questions you may have and help you get signed up. My Team are spread across Canada and we would love to have you join us.
Visit the NEW Retired Products List for some great deals up to 50% Off.
CLICK HERE to view in my online store.
Want more card ideas? Check out my Stampin Up Video Library over on You Tube – Subscribe and you will get notification each time I load a New Video
And Over at Stamping and Blogging
New OSW (One Sheet Wonder) loaded yesterday created with the Petite Petals and Greatest Greetings Stamp Sets. Don’t you LOVE this color combo – I’m over the moon for it.
Place your orders through me and automatically become a member of my Exclusive Corgi Rewards Club to earn FREE stamps and a FREE Online Video Stamping Class
When you shop with me online or in person, you earn Corgi Rewards towards free Stamps.
Add the Monthly Host Code: April – VBV7PG6V – (Canada Only) and earn an additional gift
- Place this code into your orders of $50. or more to earn a free gift * See my Corgi Rewards page for more details:
- For orders over $200. please do not use this code as you will receive your own Host Rewards, you will still earn the free gift.
View the details of my Corgi Rewards Program Here:
Supplies Used to create the Twisted Triple Time Card with Botanical Blooms: