Hi Stampers, it’s the weekend so it’s time for another Technique; this week it’s the Two Step Stamping Technique and I created my card with the Stampin Up Penned & Painted Stamp Set – hey, it was out and dirty on my design table, lol.
This is a fun and very easy technique and Stampin Up has a variety of stamp sets that are great for it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp your outline images in black paying attention to where the tab is on the stamp
- TIP – I will put a piece of Washi tape on the handle to remind me.
- Use the “fill in” stamps to add the color to the images – this is super easy, just line up the tabs and stamp.
- For today’s card I used Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive or Cucumber Crush
- Add your sentiment of choice before attaching the art piece to the mat. My sentiment is from the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set (links below in the products list)
- Add a ribbon treatment and then attach it to your card base!.
Wham, in 10 minutes or less.
And Heather did a card for this week as well, you can check it out here:
Sign in/Sign up to Stamping and Blogging to see the entire selection of our weekly technique videos including todays.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the two step stamping card with the Penned & Painted Stamp Set: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would be most happy to be your demonstrator.
You can find the card recipe and product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
Want a NEW 2016 – 2017 CANADIAN STAMPIN UP Annual Catalog mailed to you? Click here
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want 1,000+ card ideas for the New Stampin UP Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
Organize your “MUST HAVE” new products with my printable “Wish List 2016“
Join in JUNE – Sign UP to be a demonstrator and get 2 FREE stamp sets (could be up to a $125. value), plus $165.00 of product in your starter kit for just $135.00. I would love to welcome you to my team. Click here for more info and to sign up
June Host Special – Get an Additional $40.00 in HOST REWARDS with a $400+ Order. Can be a personal order, a group order or a party order. E-mail me with questions or booking dates available to host your party in my Stampin Studio
come on over to my studio and stamp with me – click here to sign up
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
NEW – Two Step Stamping Video – it’s fun and easy and you can create this card in less than 10 minutes:
The new SWIRLY BIRD class is all loaded up:
- 4 – newly designed cards, two of them are 10 minutes or less
- 1 – a little bit more challenging
- 1 – totally over the top, but just take it slow – you will get it finished.
- 4 – new PDF Files with full color images of each step
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class .
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Peekaboo Peach 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Art piece or card front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
Supply List for the Stampin Up Penned and Painted and the Two Step Stamping Technique card: