Hi card making and paper crafting friends, it’s the weekend so it’s time for another Technique; this week it’s the Two Step Stamping Technique and I created my card with the Stampin Up Penned & Painted Stamp Set – hey, it was out and dirty on my design table, lol.
This is a fun and very easy technique and Stampin Up has a variety of stamp sets that are great for it:
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- Stamp your outline images in black paying attention to where the tab is on the stamp
- TIP – I will put a piece of Washi tape on the handle to remind me.
- Use the “fill in” stamps to add the color to the images – this is super easy, just line up the tabs and stamp.
- For today’s card I used Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive or Cucumber Crush
- Add your sentiment of choice before attaching the art piece to the mat. My sentiment is from the Fresh Fruit Stamp Set (links below in the products list)
- Add a ribbon treatment and then attach it to your card base!.
Wham, 10 minutes to WOW
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4
- Mat: Peekaboo Peach 3-5/8 x 4-7/8
- Art piece or card front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4