Sandi MacIver – Stampin with Sandi – Varied Vases for Happy Stampers
Hi stamping friends, my share today is Varied Vases for Happy Stampers. It’s for a team challenge we have monthly called Chop It – Create It. Each month I cut card kits and send them out to the team, this is our kit for May:
Then we each have to design something with the pieces and share our projects in our Private Facebook Group.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks for the Varied Vases for Happy Stampers card:
- I flipped the doily over and used my sponge brayer to ink it with Mint Macaron Ink
- I stamped the Orchid branch from Varied Vases onto the Stitched Shape Circle and then coloured it with Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry and Crumb Cake using my blender pen.
- I punched the vase from the piece of Mint Macaron and attached it with Dimensionals.
- The sentiment is stamped in VersaMark on a scrap of Basic Black and White Heat Embossed before snipped it down and attached it with mini Dimensionals.
- I cut my card stock down and had left over pieces, one of which I flipped for the belly band and added my piece of velvet ribbon under it to help frame out my art piece.
- The Black Baker’s Twine was used to create a little bow for the vase.
PDF for this card will be posted this coming Sunday – Check out my FREE PDF Gallery here:
For the Varied Vases for Happy Stampers card.
- Card base: Thick Whisper White 4-1/4 x 11
- Designer Paper: Share What You Love 3-1/2 x 4-3/4, 3-3/4 x 5
- Art Piece: Whisper White 3″ square, Mint Macaron 2 x 2
- Belly Band: Designer Paper 1/2 x 3-1/2
For the Varied Vases for Happy Stampers Card:
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
Wishing you Happy Stamping.