Hi stampers, my share today is the Watercolour Resist Technique with Tin of Tags Stamp Set.
For today’s card I chose the Tin of Tags Stamp set as I love the snowflake and the array of sentiments with great fonts that you get in this set.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- heat emboss the snowflakes in white or clear onto watercolour paper
- use your aqua painter to add ink from ink pad lids
- once dry, splatter a bit of water onto the piece then place a paper towel over it to wick up the water and ink – this creates those cool little dots that look like stars.
- Stamp the sentiment in the bottom right corner.
- Attach to the mat and then to the card base.
- Embellish with Rhinestones, sequins etc.
- super simple technique – with awesome results….
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.