Hi stamping friends, my share today is created with the Stampin Up Weather Together and the Masking Technique for your Stamping and Blogging Technique Challenge for this week.
It’s been raining a lot around here which is probably why I grabbed the Weather Together stamp set, but pretty much any stamp works with this technique.
This set also comes in a bundle with the coordinating Umbrella Weather Framelits Item #142319 and you save 10% when you order the bundle – yeah!
What I love about the technique is it gives your stamping dimension, without the bulk and it’s super easy, here are the steps for you.
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Stamp the image onto a Post it Note, up near the top so that when you cut out the image, there will be some “sticky” on the back of it.
- Cut out the image, removing the outline around the edge, this will eliminate a halo, or void in your stamping when you stamp.
- Stamp your first image – this will be in the foreground – mine is the yellow umbrella.
- Cover the first image with the mask
- Stamp the image twice more, once on each side
- Remove the mask and colour your image, I used inkpads and my Aqua Painter. Island Indigo, Daffodil Delight and Emerald Envy.
- I used my Smoky Slate Stampin’ Write Marker to colour the handles
- Stamp the rain – leaving room for the clouds.
- Stamp the clouds in a scrap of Bermuda Bay and cut them out with the Coordinating Umbrella Weather Framelits.
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the clouds and attach them to your card.
Done! – Super easy with a great result.
If you are a member of Stamping and Blogging – Sign in/Sign Up – and check out the video and Tutorial I will be loading this morning to get step by step details on this fun technique.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up weather Together and the Masking Technique card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would welcome the opportunity to earn your business.
You will find the product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
Shop through my Online Store and have your order delivered directly to your door!
If you need help with “how to order” – Click Here:
Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop with me
add the August Host Code to your order to earn a free gift – Details here:
August 2 through 31st you can order this amazing Bundle – details here:
Then visit my Thoughtful Branches Pinterest Page for over 300 awesome Card ideas:
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once a week I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from here
Want over 2,ooo card ideas for the New Stampin Up Catalog? find them: – on Pinterest here:
The August Jar of Love Online Stamping Class has been loaded
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 45 Classes (and over 500 videos) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
Product List for the Stampin Up Weather Together and the Masking Technique Card: