Sandi MacIver – Stampin With Sandi Ink and Paper Artist – Wobbles Spirited Snowmen
Hi stamping friends….I have a fun interactive card to share with you today – Wobbles Spirited Snowmen
Why Wobbles – because the little snowman is attached to a “wobbles”, and when you touch him, he wiggles, haha…..makes me laugh every time.
Here’s How I created the Woobles Spirited Snowmen Card:
- I embossed the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ Whisper White card front with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder before attaching it ot the 4 x 4-1/4 Granny Apple Green Mat and then to the 4-1/4 x 11, Coastal Cabana card base – folded at 5-1/2
- Next I stamped the snowman on a scrap of Whisper White and coloured him with my Stampin Write Markers: Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Smoky Slate and Mango Melody before cutting him out.
- I used the Blizzard Thinlits and a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Coastal Cabana to die cut the snowflakes
- Another piece of Coastal Cabana 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 was used to die cut the word “Happy” with the Merry Christmas Thinlits
- I used multipurpose glue to attach the snowflakes and the sentiment, and to attach the “Wobbles” to the back of my snowman and then to the card base.
these are Wobbles – they are mini action springs, with a piece of paper on each end so you can easily attach items to your card. I bought mine through Amazon.ca
- For the inside of the card I added another Whisper White piece 4 x 5-1/4″
- Then I glued one of the snowflakes on before stamping the word “Christmas” in Coastal Cabana
Note, The Blizzard Thinlits die cuts all of these snowflakes at once so you will have a boat load of snowflakes left over for other projects, and a lovely card front or stencil with the negative piece.
If you enjoy my tutorials or you use them in your Stampin Up business, please consider a $1.00 Donation here to help cover my blogging expenses – Thank you.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project and thanks so much for stopping in to visit.
thanks for stopping by and