Hi Stampers, my share today is the Wonder of Christmas and the online Extravaganza Sale – In picture form…..
As creative people, pictures inspire us right? – so here are a couple of cards I created with the Wonder of Christmas Stamp Set, one of the sale items in this week’s Online Extravaganza Sale.
But first my card shares….this lovely angel looks perfect in any colour. Here she is in Black and Gold – such a classic combination.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I embossed the card front with the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Added a strip of the Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon.
- Heat embossed the sentiment repeatedly all over the Gold Foil Circle behind her.
- Stamped and cut out the angel on Watercolour Paper, then stamped the banner portion again on more gold foil, cut it out and layered it on top of the white piece.
- I did a slight bit of colouring with my blender pen; some Smoky Slate ink in her wings, green garland halo and Delightful Dijon hair.
The cutting instructions for the card stock are at the bottom of this post for you.
The second card is all in Gold and White (and hard to photograph, LOL).
- I heat embossed the sentiment in gold down the left side of the card front before layering it to a piece of gold foil and then a Whisper White card base.
- The angel is also gold embossed and cut out and she lays over a circle of gold foil.
- Tucked in behind is a strip of 5/8″ Organza Ribbon and her hair is coloured as above.
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.