Hi Stampers, my share today is the Wonder of Christmas and the online Extravaganza Sale – In picture form…..
As creative people, pictures inspire us right? – so here are a couple of cards I created with the Wonder of Christmas Stamp Set, one of the sale items in this week’s Online Extravaganza Sale.
Next I worked up a picture version of the entire Online Extravaganza Sale – so now you can SEE the sale….I shop better that way – so I’m thinking you do also!
But first my card shares….this lovely angel looks perfect in any colour. Here she is in Black and Gold – such a classic combination.
Sandi’s Tips & Tricks:
- I embossed the card front with the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Added a strip of the Gold 5/8″ Satin Ribbon.
- Heat embossed the sentiment repeatedly all over the Gold Foil Circle behind her.
- Stamped and cut out the angel on Watercolour Paper, then stamped the banner portion again on more gold foil, cut it out and layered it on top of the white piece.
- I did a slight bit of colouring with my blender pen; some Smoky Slate ink in her wings, green garland halo and Delightful Dijon hair.
The cutting instructions for the card stock are at the bottom of this post for you.
The second card is all in Gold and White (and hard to photograph, LOL).
- I heat embossed the sentiment in gold down the left side of the card front before layering it to a piece of gold foil and then a Whisper White card base.
- The angel is also gold embossed and cut out and she lays over a circle of gold foil.
- Tucked in behind is a strip of 5/8″ Organza Ribbon and her hair is coloured as above.
As Promised, here is the entire Online Extravaganza Sale – not only in picture form, but workable links to my Canadian Stampin Up Online Store – to make your sale shopping so much easier.
Click the images for a larger view in my Online Shopping Store:
The 10% off List
The 20% Off List:
The 30% Off List:
The 40% Off List:
And these are the Stamp Sets on sale for 25% off that Stampin’ Up! has identified as coordinating with the Stitched Shapes Framelits – which sadly, are sold out and the ordering button has been turned off until they receive a new arrive date on the next order.
Are you going to be placing multiple orders in the next week to take advantage of the flash sales? And your total orders are going to add up to $200. or more?
– Place your Canadian Stampin’ Up! orders through my online store 24/7
Why shop with me? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience amazing. Learn about the perks and benefits of being one of my Corgi Club customers here.
Love to receive Free Products? – If you live in Canada, sign up for my weekly newsletter here to receive my latest host code and bonus gift offer with purchase.
More ways to SAVE:
- These Holiday Catalogue stamp sets are 25% Off until Nov 30
- These Annual Catalogue stamp sets are 25% Off until Nov 30
- Want a great deal? Check out the Clearance Rack – up to 60% off.
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES
- Earn Stampin Rewards – orders over $200 automatically receive $15+ additional free bonus
- The Best Deal of All – the $135. Starter Kit
- Get $30. of free product and FREE SHIPPING – if you have more than $135.00 on your wish list. Get $165.00 of product for $135.00 and FREE shipping – Plus discounts on all your future orders – click here for details
- Join now – just in time to pre-order from the new Spring Occasions Catalogue. Demonstrator Preorder starts Dec 1 – over a month before customers.
Ends November 30th. Exclusive offer through Stampin with Sandi only.
In November when you place the host code on your online orders you will earn a Free Embossing Folder. This offer is exclusively available on orders place through me and my online Canadian Stampin Up Online Store. Your embossing Folder will be mailed to you mid December with your thank you card.
Please Note – if your order is $200. or more (before shipping and tax), do not enter the code. You will automatically qualify for the bonus gift and you will earn Stampin Host Rewards towards more free product.
Where to input the Host Code:
Have fun shopping
Black & Gold Card:
- Card Base: Basic Black 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2, Gold Foil mat, 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front: basic Black 3-3/4 x 5 – embossed with the Cable Knit Dynamic Embossing Folder
- Angel: Watercolour Paper 3-1/2 square – Banner Gold Foil 2 x 3
- Circle: Gold Foil 3-1/2 square
White & Gold Card:
- Card Base: Thick Whisper White 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4- Gold Foil Mat 3-3/4 x 5
- Card front: Whisper White 3-1/2 x 4-3/4
- Angel: – Whisper White – 3-1/2 square
- Circle: Gold Foil 3-1/2 Square
Product List for today’s card share – click on the item to add to your shopping bag: