Hi card making friends, my share today is the Stampin Up Wonder of Christmas and the Stained Glass Technique for the Stamping and Blogging Technique Challenge for this week:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Heat Emboss the image in white onto Vellum card stock.
- Use the Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the back of the vellum and then cut it out.
- Use the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut out and layer the sentiment
- Check out the background of my card – if you don’t have time to dry emboss a bunch of card stock – this Fancy Frost Specialty Designer paper is the PERFECT solution:
- Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – card base
- Mint Macaron 4 x 5-1/4 – mat
- Fancy Frost Specialty DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 – card front
- Vellum card stock 3-1/2 x 4 – angel
- Mint Macaron 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 – banner
- Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Pool Party 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.