Hi Stampers, my share today is the Stampin Up Wonder of Christmas and the Stained Glass Technique for the Stamping and Blogging Technique Challenge for this week:
Sandi’s Tips and Tricks:
- Heat Emboss the image in white onto Vellum card stock.
- Use the Stampin’ Write Markers to colour the back of the vellum and then cut it out.
- Use the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut out and layer the sentiment
- Check out the background of my card – if you don’t have time to dry emboss a bunch of card stock – this Fancy Frost Specialty Designer paper is the PERFECT solution:
If you are a member of Stamping and Blogging, or you wish to be, sign in/sign up – to view today’s video and PDF photo tutorial on how to create the card. Then try the technique and load your photo to the Gallery to share.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and if you would like to order the supplies to create the Stampin Up Wonder of Christmas and the Stained Glass Technique card: simply click on the “shop with me” button below, I would love to be your demonstrator.
You can find the product list for today’s project at the end of this post.
- Click Here to order Stampin Up supplies 24/7
- Learn how to place an Online Order
- Earn Corgi Rewards towards FREE stamps when you shop through me
- Add the September Host Code #TQP2XNPG to your order to earn a free gift
Do you live in Canada? and need a Stampin Up Demonstrator? – then sign up for my Customer Newsletter. You will find it over on the right side of my blog. Once every couple of weeks I’ll send it out with all the latest updates – customer specials – AND a Newsletter exclusive PDF Download of a fun stamping project:
- FREE Foxy Friends Video Online Stamping Class
- Paper Pumpkin Bogo
- Clearance Rack – save up to 60%
- Save 10% on Stampin Up PRODUCT BUNDLES – 41 to choose from
- over 2,500 card ideas for the Annual Catalog
- over 1,000 ideas for the Holiday Catalog
- Visit my Stampin Up Pinterest Boards
and over at Stamping and Blogging today:
The September Foxy Friends Stamping Class is up:
This month we have a Shadow Box Card and a Center Flip easel Card for those of you who love fun folds. A 10 minute or less card and a fun background technique with the Woodland Embossing Folder.
How can you get your hands on this class?
- Place a $50. or higher order through my online store (Canadian orders only please) and I’ll send you the class as a thank you for being a customer.
- Join my Happy Stamping Team – My team gets free access to Stamping and Blogging and we would love to have you join us.
- Sign in/Sign up as a member of Stamping and Blogging and you will have access to ALL 47 Classes (and over 500 videos and 390+ Tutorials) for one low monthly fee.
Sign in/Sign up today to get started on this great new class.
- Pool Party 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2 – card base
- Mint Macaron 4 x 5-1/4 – mat
- Fancy Frost Specialty DSP 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 – card front
- Vellum card stock 3-1/2 x 4 – angel
- Mint Macaron 1-1/2 x 3-1/2 – banner
- Whisper White 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
- Pool Party 2-1/2 x 3-1/2
Product List for the Wonder of Christmas and the Stained Glass Technique Card: