Hi Stampers, my share today is the Woodland Embossing Folder Card. I needed a masculine Birthday card for next week and as I was creating it, I thought I would video it for you as there is a cool stamping technique involved where you stamp right onto the embossing folder.
I love how this card turned out it’s so “fall” don’t you think, and doing this stamping technique right on the embossing folder makes the background super simple, but look at the great depth of field it creates.
My card also qualifies for a fun challenge Lydia posted over at Splitcoaststampers.com called Falliday Fest.
Added video bonus, I also show you how I water coloured my pumpkin using the Stampin Up Aqua Painter and my ink pad lids.
To watch the video you may have to click on the title of this post to visit my blog.
- Card Base: Crumb Cake 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Mat: Pumpkin Pie 4 x 5-1/4
- Card Front – Whisper White 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
- Art Pieces: Watercolour paper 3 x 3-1/2
- Brights Designer Paper Stack – Old Olive 3/4 x 3-7/8
Thanks so much for visiting me today, I hope you enjoyed the projects.