Hi stamping friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing more Christmas Gnomes and Tags from this amazing Simon Says Stamp December Card Kit – Gnome for the Holidays. Simon advises this kit is almost sold out so if you are interested, act quickly. You will still be able to order the items individually to make the cards, but the kit is a much better price point.
When designing these projects I decided to go really clean and simple and I think they have kind of a Nordic feel to them. The “lil gnome” die, trees and sentiment are all in the kit, the die cut greenery and berries are from another Simon Says Stamp Die: Christmas Foliage. It’s one I have been using a lot lately in my cards, it’s very versatile.
Christmas Gnomes and Tags – the Card
- For the card, the base is A2 card (4-1/4 x 11, scored and folded at 5-1/2) – Neenah Solar White 110#
- I sponged the front left side with a bit of Gina K Ocean Mist and my Life Changing Brush (one of these amazing brushes comes in this card kit BTW).
- Next I used my Misti to stamp the trees and then splattered a bit of white paint for snowflakes.
- I die cut the greenery out of Simon Says Stamp Green leaf card stock and attached it with white glue before adding my gnome with foam tape.
- The Sentiment is white heat embossed onto a piece of Simon Says Stamp Schoolhouse Red card stock and added with foam tape.
How I Mass product the Gnomes:
- – cut both of the gnome dies from Neenah Solar White 110# card stock. The outline die will create the base. You want the beard from the other (save the rest for future projects).
- – cut a 1-1/2 x 2 inch pieces of two of the patterned paper. Slide one under each end of the detailed die and run it through your cutting machine. This creates the hat and the body.
- – cut up small pieces of pink card stock and place in the nose area, run that through the die cutting machine. add a small amount of pink ink to the top to highlight.
- – Use white glue to add the hat and body. Use glue dots to attach the beard (they will elevate it slightly), and then use a small piece of foam tape for the nose to elevate it further. This adds the perfect amount of dimension without causing you extra postage.
- – I used 110# card stock to make them good and sturdy.
Christmas Gnomes and Tags – The TAGS:
The tags are 2-1/4 x 4-5/8
I used the same steps as the card, adding a bit more greenery and some ribbon. There is room on the back for the From and To.
I’m also getting quite a few questions about the gnome dies as there are two of them. This little fellow above is called the Simon Says Stamp Large Gnome die.
And this fellow is the Simon Says Stamp “lil gnome” die that comes in the kit, and is also available separately. I have links to both below for you in the supply list.
CLICK HERE to order your kit and if they are sold out, I have the individual items listed below as well. I have two more cards coming later this week using stamps from the Gnome for the Holidays stamp set, so stay tuned.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.