Hi stamping friends, today’s share is created with the Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea Stamp Set for The Daily Marker 30 day Coloring Challenge. It took me 3 days to colour and finish this card, haha, so I’m not behind…..gardening and a BIG yard renovation got in the way over the weekend, but it’s supposed to rain all week, so hopefully I can work ahead. The colouring isn’t the problem, it’s the time it takes to blog about it, haha…..but I love to share, so here yah go!.
The Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea stamp set is one of many florals Gina offers. I love flowers, so I totally love her realistic take on her flower stamps and they are the perfect size for coloring too.
- To color my project: I used my copics for this card. (images and links below)
- First I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black (copic friendly) and colored the image.
- Blues: B93 B95 B97
- Turquoise: BG45 BG 53 BG 57
- Greens: G21, G94 G99
- Yellow Y15 and Purple V17
When I blend I usually only use 3 colors but for the leaves, I did add a touch of the yellow in a few places just for some highlight, as well as the medium turquoise just to pull the colors together a bit.
- THE card front is out with the Simon Stays Stamp Stitched Rectangle Wafer Dies and mounted it to a black mat 1/8 inch larger.
- I fussy cut out the flower so I could overlay it onto the card front that is stamped with the Gina K Moonlit Fog
- The butterfly is colored with the turquoise, yellow and purple copics and also fussy cut out.
- The sentiment is white heat embossed onto a scrap of black.
The card base is Audrey Blue from Simon Says Stamp and I added a few dots of Nuvo Crystal Drops (Carribbean Ocean) to the background.
You can order Gina K stamps directly from Gina K here.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below with links to both Gina K and Simon Says Stamp. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
P.S. if you do place an order through my affiliate links, please E-Mail Me with the date and amount along with your name and address as I would love to send you a thank you card.
Want more card inspiration:
I update both on a regular basis with pins I love from my fellow stamping friends.
for the Gina K Heartfelt Hydrangea: