Hello cardmaking friends and welcome back. Today I have three cards for you created with the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit.
This kit is fabulous, lots of florals and sentiments in the stamp set and the papers are predominantly Lavender and Mint so I went with it.
The Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit also includes a packet of 24 watercolor pencils which I used to color my images.
I tried to use just the kits contents this month however I did add the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Wafer Dies for two of the cards and some watercolor paper.
For the first card:
- I used a bunch of the small and individual stamps and my Misti to create the garden along the bottom of my die cut card front.
- Next, I colored them and then blended the colors with a water pen.
- To stamp the sentiment, I popped the card front back into the Misti and stamped my sentiment at the top.
- For some dimension, I then mounted it with foam tape onto the A2 card base I created from the Mint card stock that comes in the kit.
For the second card:
- The large floral image was stamped in Gina K Amalgam black (waterproof ink) onto the die cut watercolor paper before coloring with the pencils and blending.
- To create the background noise, I used the same stamp and my VersaMark Ink Pad to stamp around the edge of my Lavender card base.
- I mounted the card front to the base using Foam tape.
- For the sentiments I used the new “Hello” wafer thin die from the kit and the Simon Says Stamp Glitter Paper.
For card #3 in the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit:
- I again used my Misti extensively to stamp the leaf/line image down the left side of the card front. Next, I added the two flower image.
- Next, I colored the images and blended and then used a brush to add ink around the edge. This helped frame the image without adding another layer of card stock.
- The card base is the White 120# card stock that also came in the kit.
There are also matching envelopes in the kit and a HUGE bottle of Simon Says Stamp Tacky Glue along with a beautiful packet of ModaScrap patterned papers which I’ll be using in a future post.
No tutorials for these cards as each of them are only two pieces.
- Card Base: 5-1/2 x 8-1/2 score and fold at 4-1/4 in Lavender, Mint and White
- Card front: Watercolor paper 4 x 5-1/4 – die cut down with the stitched Rectangle wafer Die
- Small piece of the Glitter Paper that comes in the kit for the die cut “hello”
used for the Simon Says Stamp March Card Kit:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.