Welcome back my card making friends. It’s day two of my Honey Bee posts and today I’m creating with Honey Bee Stamps In Full Bloom.
and as I shared yesterday, this is day two of the wonderful 20% discount code that Honey Bee Stamps so graciously gave us to share with you.
Order HONEY BEE STAMPS HERE and use HAPPYSTAMPERS20 to receive 20% off.
Like these cards? Pin the image above to save the link to this page.
I’m sharing a couple of different ways to use this stamp today.
Honey Bee Stamps In Full Bloom Card #1
- Is a shaker card. So, stamp the image on a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Hammermill 100 lb card in Gina K Amalgam Black Ink.
- Color the image with Copics:
- Pinks: RV02, RV13, RV14, RV17, RV19 RV55
- Greens: G21, G24, G28
- Use the coordinating dies to cut the image out.
- Lay the card front in the Misti and use the art piece to position and stamp a sentiment into the center.
- Attach the card front to a White, Top Folding card base.
- create the shaker out of the art piece and attach it to the card front.
Card #2 – Anti – Coloring
- Don’t have time to color the image, no problem, simply white heat emboss it onto a piece of Gina K Designs Passionate Pink card and once again die cut it out.
- Trace the inside die cut onto another piece of Passionate Pink, 4 x 5-1/4, and die cut the center out.
- Splatter white paint all over the card front before attaching it to the top folding white card base.
- Pop it back into the Misti to stamp the sentiment in the coordinating Gina K Designs Passionate Pink Ink.
- Add Foam tape around the back of the art piece and attach it to add a bit of depth
- embellish with jewels from Pretty Pink Posh, Friendship Confetti Mix
used for the Honey Bee Stamps In Full Bloom:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
P.S. If you place an order through me, please let me know, I would love to mail you a thank you card.