Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today I created a fun Valentine’s with MFT Stamps Let’s Stick Together.
This adorable stamp set is so quick and easy to color, cut the images out with the coordinating dies and boom you have a card.
To start my MFT Stamps Let’s Stick Together Card, I used my Misti stamping tool to stamp the images in Gina K Amalgam Black Ink onto white card stock.
Next I colored the images with my Copic Markers:
- Cactus: Light Green: YG21, YG23, YG17, Dark Green: YG67, GY17, G07
- Pinks: RV13, RV14, RV29
- Terracotta: YR14, YR24, E35
Then, cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- To ensure my sentiment strip was exactly the same color as my coloring, I used the same pink Copic Markers to color a strip of white card stock. I dried it with my heat tool before heat embossing the sentiment in white and then trimming it to fit. It was a lot easier than finding the exact color of pink, and I was able to blend the color from light to dark as well.
- Before attaching all the pieces to my card front, I masked off the bottom with some post it note tape. Then I used my blending brush with some gray ink to add a light shadow.
- Next, I placed the My Favorite Things Love is In the Air Stencil over and blended more ink through those little hearts. This created a fun understated background for my card theme
- Finally, I added a few highlights with my Signo White Gel Pen.
Click the button above to download the FREE PDF for the MFT Stamp Let’s Stick Together Card and visit my PDF Gallery for 200+ More card Tutorials to download.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
- Follow me on INSTAGRAM
- Join 35,000+ following me on PINTEREST
- Subscribe to my YOUTUBE Channel
- Follow me on FACEBOOK
- Check out my FREE PDF Gallery for Card Inspiration
Deborah Smart says
Very cute card, Sandi!
Great card, Sandi!!
Kia Gibson-Clapper says
This is so darn cute Sandi. the perfect Galentine card
Oh my goodness Sandi!! These little Cacti are ADORABLE! This stamp set may need to be added to my wish list!!
Thanks Chala, I think it’s a great stamp set.
Amy Koenders says
How cute is that?!? Love the sentiment and your hearts on the background are so sweet! 🙂
thanks Amy, Love coloring these little guys, haha
Cathy Macaulay says
Very cute, makes a great card for friends or couples.
Marilyn Pearen says
Cute card Sandi
thank you Marilyn, I love coloring those little guys
Very cute card!
thanks so much Mary
Janice Kincaid says
What an adorable card!
thank you Janice
Lynn Lipchak says
So cute….you have to break out in a big smile!
thanks Lynn, it’s a totally sweet set isn’t it.
Susan Powell says
This is adorable Sandi! So cute – love the simplicity of it.
thank you Susan, I like clean and simple cards
Johanne Lacombe says
Wonderful card. Thanks for sharing.
Those little cacti make me smile. I think they would be great for a get well card too, they’re so cheery. Super colouring Sandi!
Thanks Kathy, and I agree, would make a super get well card…I’ll have to add that to the list, haha
Denise Bryant says
Super cute card! Love the cacti and the way you colored them!
thank you Denise
Tammy Hanson says
Adorable card. Love all the coordinated colors.
thanks Tammy, they are my favorites, haha
Mary-Anne V says
I just love these MFT cacti! Such a cute card and really great colouring.
thank you Mary Anne, those little images are so fun to color.
Carla Hundley says
Oh too cute!
Love the fun.
Carla from Utah
thank you Carla