Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today I created a fun Valentine’s with MFT Stamps Let’s Stick Together.
This adorable stamp set is so quick and easy to color, cut the images out with the coordinating dies and boom you have a card.
To start my MFT Stamps Let’s Stick Together Card, I used my Misti stamping tool to stamp the images in Gina K Amalgam Black Ink onto white card stock.
Next I colored the images with my Copic Markers:
- Cactus: Light Green: YG21, YG23, YG17, Dark Green: YG67, GY17, G07
- Pinks: RV13, RV14, RV29
- Terracotta: YR14, YR24, E35
Then, cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- To ensure my sentiment strip was exactly the same color as my coloring, I used the same pink Copic Markers to color a strip of white card stock. I dried it with my heat tool before heat embossing the sentiment in white and then trimming it to fit. It was a lot easier than finding the exact color of pink, and I was able to blend the color from light to dark as well.
- Before attaching all the pieces to my card front, I masked off the bottom with some post it note tape. Then I used my blending brush with some gray ink to add a light shadow.
- Next, I placed the My Favorite Things Love is In the Air Stencil over and blended more ink through those little hearts. This created a fun understated background for my card theme
- Finally, I added a few highlights with my Signo White Gel Pen.
Click the button above to download the FREE PDF for the MFT Stamp Let’s Stick Together Card and visit my PDF Gallery for 200+ More card Tutorials to download.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.