Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing More Copic Flicking Technique with the Gina K Bold and Blooming stamp set.
I have been eyeing up this stamp set for a while now and finally remembered to order it….and what fun. I got out my Copics and had more flicking fun with them!
How I created the More Copic Flicking Fun with Gina K Bold & Blooming Card:
- You can see a video of my “flicking technique” here
- Start by stamping the first image at the top on my card base, then stamp another on a piece of Hammermill 100# White card stock and fussy cut it out.
- Next, attach the black piece to the front of the card base, then add the flower cut out and die cut “Hello” (from Altenew)
- Finally, add the smaller white heat embossed sentiment to the center of the flowers (to hide where they join) and a few pretty Pink Posh Party Mix embellishments.
This stamp set is so versatile, providing many options for the placement of flowers and sentiments for numerous occasion. I also love that there are solid image flowers too, expanding the techniques that can be used with this set.
I’m a HUGE fan of the Gina K Design stamps because most of them are flowers, haha….and they have a lovely incentive set this month.
Say Hello to Sweet Camellia – this set can be yours free with a $75.00 or higher purchase through the Gina K Designs site – Visit Gina K Designs
You can also add Gina K Designs to your orders through Simon Says Stamps – however you will not receive the incentive stamp set if you order this way.
Never Miss a Post – Subscribe to my blog posts.
Visit my Card Making PDF Gallery for 350+ more card ideas
Card Making Supplies used for the More Copic Flicking Technique card:
Here are the products I used today. Compensated affiliate links used where available at no cost to you.
When you click on a thumbnail link and shop you are supporting my website allowing me to continue bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you.
– LOTS of great Paper Crafting Sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here
Shop my Favorite Brands