Hey card making friends and welcome back. Today I have a card created from the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Autumn Card Kit:
This kit is so beautiful and full of fall color inspiration, it was actually hard to pick what to use because I had so many favorite items, LOL.
I’m a sucker for a good sunflower which first drew me to this stamp set and once I had it colored up, I decided it had to go with the beautiful distressed paper from the Four Seasons Autumn 6 x 6 Paper included in the kit, which is just STUNNING. There was the second decision! In this fabulous paper pack, there is a fall yellow, a fall plum and a fall turquoise, decisions, decisions, as you can see, turquoise won out.
How to create the Card
- Use Simon’s Intense Black Ink and the Misti stamping platform to stamp the image onto a piece of Neenah Desert Storm card that comes in the kit.
- Next, color the image with Copic Markers: (yep, you can color on colored card stock no problem – it actually intensifies the colors)
- Purples: V05, RV66, RV69
- Sunflower: Y19, YR24, YR18, E99, E57
- Green: YG91, &G95, YG97, YG99
- Fussy cut out the bottom section.
Use one of the Audrey Blue Scored Notecards from the kit for the card base and cut the Four Seasons Autumn 6 x 6 paper to 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and attached it to the front.
There is a package of copper foil sheets in the kit but I opted for copper embossing powder for the sentiment. I have a couple of other projects on the go right now, and I didn’t really have room to set up my laminator to use the copper foil from the kit.
Finally, use white glue to attach your art piece to the top of the card and embellish with some of the beautiful Autumn Sequin Mix that also comes in the kit.
What’s included in the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Autumn Card Kit:
- 1 NEW Simon Says Stamp BIG Thanks Autumn 6 x 8 clear stamp set
- 12 doubled sided sheets of P13, The Four Seasons Autumn 6 x 6 paper
- 3 New Simon Says Stamp 4.25 x 5.5 Autumn Transfer Sheets
- 1 NEW Simon Says Stamp Autumn Sequin Mix
- 1 Simon Says Stamp Gratitude Sentiment Strip Sheet
- 1 New Simon Says Stamp Custom Foil Transfer Sheet pack 5 – 6 x 6 foil sheets
- 3 Simon Says Stamp A2 Audrey Blue scored notecards
- 1 package of 33 Darice Adhesive Foam Strips (great for shaker cards)
- 1 sheet each of Simon Says Stamp Burnt Orange and Dark Chocolate cardstock
- 1 sheet of Neenah Desert Storm 80lb cardstock
- 1 each of Simon Says Stamp A2 bronze envelope, Burnt Orange Envelope and White Envelope
In closing, there are more than enough supplies to create many beautiful cards with this kit and I’m looking forward to creating with it again very soon.
You can order your kit HERE – there are still a few left.
Want more inspiration? Visit the Simon Says Stamp Blog, all the SSS designers load our card projects there and you can too.
used for the Simon Says Stamp Big Thanks Autumn Card Kit card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.