Hi stamping friends and welcome back. Today I have The Man the Myth – Cool Santa for you and this is Christmas 2020 Card #8 if we are counting.
Time to seriously consider getting at those holiday cards as the post office is asking everyone to do their mailing early, so here’s a fast and fun idea for you and your kids would love to create him too.
My supply kit from Simon Says Stamp finally arrived and this fun stamp set was included, The Man the Myth…..a truly funky Santa. Also in the kit was this fabulous Geometric Arcs stencil, so I thought – why not – let’s get into a mod, funky, cool Santa.
How to create The Man the Myth – Cool Santa
- Place some white card into the Misti and stamp the beard and hat pieces twice, then a piece of Firehouse Red for the hat.
- Stamp the glasses in black on white and again on Silver Foil. Cut them out and layer to make those mirrored Ray-Bans that every Funky Santa needs, haha.
- Attach a 4 x 5-1/4 piece of white card to your work surface. Secure the stencil over it and use a blending brush to add Simon Says Stamp Audrey Blue ink to create the background.
- When the ink is dry, attach the background to a side folding A2 card base also in white.
- The 3rd from smallest circle from the SSS Circle Thin Frames cut out of SSS Cotton Candy card creates the face
- Use white glue to attach the beard, then tuck the pink circle under. Dry fit the remaining pieces for placement, then glue down the red hat.
- Mount the hat trim, mustache and pom-pom using small pieces of foam tape to add some dimension to the cool dude.
- Finally, using white glue, add the mirror pieces to his glasses and attach also with foam tape pieces.
- White heat emboss the sentiment onto a scrap of Audrey Blue card, trim and attach across the beard with foam tape.
used for the Simon Says Stamp The Man the Myth – Cool Santa card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here