Hi card making friends and welcome back. It’s Spellbinders September Clubs of the Month Blog Hop and I’ve created two cards to share with you. I also have two giveaways that you can qualify for by simply leaving a comment, details are below.
This month’s Small Die of the Month club set is called Hello and Thank you, with dies for both sentiments along with two border dies.
You still have a few days to sign up to get this awesome die set, and see below for a 10% discount code at sign up.
In the September packet, there are outline dies that when cut twice form a diamond for the main focal point of your card. Then, embellish your cards with the additional flower and leaf dies also included.
Spellbinders September Club of the Month Blog Hop Card #1
- For the first card I decided to change it up a bit, and I snipped off the angle on both the die cuts to create straight lines that I used to frame the die cut sentiment.
- All pieces are cut from Gold Mirror card stock so they really glisten.
- Once the gold pieces are glued onto the 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 black card front, Jane Davenport Mermaid Pens where used to watercolor two pieces of watercolor paper in light and dark blue.
- Die cut the floral images from these pieces going back and forth between the dark and light so you can layer them for depth of field.
- Attach them to the border image and around the sentiment with white glue.
- Finally, embellish with some blue jewels.
- Mat: 4 x 5-1/4 – gold mirror
- Card Base: 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Similar to card one however the fold is flipped to the left side.
- Die cut the border, in copper mirror cardstock and attach to a 3-7/8 x 5-1/8 piece of black.
- Cut the Copper Mirror Cardstock mat 4 x 5-1/4 and attach both to the card base.
- Next, cut more flowers from the watercolor paper and some small leaves from scraps of the copper and embellish the frame.
- Finally, the sentiment is copper Glimmered using the Yana’s Sentiments Glimmer Plate and Die (I just can’t stop playing with this glimmer machine, LOL)
- TIP – When die cutting the sentiment out cut a blue one to shadow under the black one for a bit of depth. Attach to the center of the diamond with foam squares.
- Add a sprinkling of copper sequins to embellish
I also shared this card at the beginning of the month using the September Small Die of the month Set – you can view the details here:
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders are giving away a $50 gift certificate to 3 lucky blog readers – selected from the comments on our blog. Hop along for additional chances to win. Giveaway closes on Sunday, September 27th, 11:59 pm EDT. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Tuesday. The winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
I’m so excited, I also get to draw a winner to receive a $25 gift certificate from comments left here on my blog. Winner will be announced Sunday Sept 27th, here on my blog.
Please note, store credit (gift certificate) cannot be applied to Club Subscriptions. Store credit can be applied to shop past Club products, Club extras and regular releases.
Want More Inspiration? Here’s the Hop List. You should have arrived here from Tina Smith and next up is Laurie Willison. We’ve got a ton of inspiration waiting for you created by these fabulous designers. Be sure to visit each one of their blogs and leave them some love to enter the giveaway
How you can get the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month September
You can join in the clubs a variety of ways, individually, or value clubs that save you money not only on the combined products, but on the shipping costs.
Join any Club and save 10% Off the first month. Must use Code NEWSEPT at time of subscription or savings will not be applied. Coupon code can only be applied to ONE CLUB per transaction. Offer is for individual consumer use only; not for distribution; excludes, tax, & shipping. Not valid on any previous web, phone or retail purchases; cannot be redeemed for cash; cannot be combined with any other offer; void where prohibited; limited to stock on hand. Offer only available 9/23/2020 to 9/30/2020 at 11:59 PST.
- Above you have the Die Hard Club, which is a combo of the small and large die of the month
- The Die Hero: includes the small and large die of the month club and the APG DIE (Amazing Paper Grace)
- Glimmer ‘n Cut: (I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS ONE), the small and large die and the Glimmer of the month.
VIP VALUE CLUBS
These clubs are the same as the above but include the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month as well.
used for the Spellbinders September Clubs of the month Blog Hop cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.