Hi crafty friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing the Colorado Craft Company water colored Perfume Bouquet. This is another in their Big and Bold stamp collection and I find it enjoyable to color these big (and bold) images, there’s lots of room to play with color.
I’m also up on the My Sweet Petunia (Misti), blog with today’s card so you can hop over there for the card details too.
How to create the Colorado Craft Company Water Colored Perfume Bouquet:
- Place the watercolor paper into the Misti and stamp the image several times with VersaMark Ink.
- Cover with black embossing powder, shake off the excess and heat set.
- Watercolor the image with Gansai Tambi paints, I used #34, #44, #57, #37, #53 and #42.
- Once the image is dry, cut it out
- Use the Misti to stamp the bottle again in black ink onto a piece of Vanilla card stock and add a sentiment to the square.
- Cut this out and glue it to the square on the bottle.
- Add a large Gold Crystal to the lid where the circle image is.
- Cut another piece of watercolor paper 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 and color wash the entire thing.
- Once the background is dry, attach it to a black mat 4-3/8 x 5-5/8 and then mount it to a side folding 5 x 7 card base in Audrey Blue from Simon Says Stamp
- Use Foam Squares to attach the perfume bottle image to the center of the card.
- Finally, place a scrap of black card into the Misti and stamp the sentiment in VersaMark Ink.
- Cover with white embossing powder and heat set.
- trim to a strip and add across the flowers with small pieces of foam squares
I hope you enjoyed my share today. There is also a set of dies available now for this stamp set and I have added them in the shopping links below
used for the Colorado Craft Company Water Colored Perfume Bouquet:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– for the latest sales and new releases – Check them out here