Hi stampers and welcome back. I’m excited to be back up on “A Blog Named Hero” for the July/August challenge “Christmas In July” Challenge. This time I’m creating with a beautiful stamp/bundle set called Wonder and Magic of Christmas.
Come on over to the A Blog Named Hero Blog and play along with us for your chance to win a $50. gift certificate from the lovely folks at Hero Arts. Just create a card using Hero Arts Products and load it to the linki button for this month…You can enter 5 times. This current challenge started July 15th and runs through to August 10th, 2019.
I decided to create White and Gold cards, one of my fav color combos for the holidays, unfortunately, kind of hard to photograph, haha, but here we go anyway.
When I start producing Christmas cards I usually do them in bunches of 10, so I’m all about clean and simple cards that are easily mass produced. How about you? mass produce, or each one an original? What I love about this stamp set, is the little dots in the images, so while it’s clean and simple, there is added interest, without added work or bulk.
Wonder and Magic of Christmas Card #1
- My first card is a CAS card (clean and simple).
- A stitched die cut edge and layers of white and gold add a beautiful frame to the artwork.
- A bit of depth is added with a quick gold heat embossed sentiment and two popped up images.
- I heat embossed the tree in Irridized Embossing Powder (again, very hard to photograph but beautiful in real life).
- Finally, I gold embossed the deer, cut it out with the coordinating dies and used foam tape to attach it partially over the tree.
Wonder and Magic of Christmas – Card #2
- For the second card, I have a little trick for the background to make it really quick and easy (as long as you keep track of the pieces, haha).
- It starts with a 3-1/2 x 4-1/2 piece of Dove White card stock. Heat emboss the snowflakes randomly over it, and then place it back into your cutter and slice it into 3 pieces 1-1/2 inches wide.
- Next you just layer it to the gold mat and another tip here. I do the two outside pieces first, then I can evenly balance the inside piece.
Want more great card ideas? Visit my FREE PDF Gallery
Where you will find over 150 FREE PDF Files for you to download.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
P.S. if you do place an order through my affiliate links, please E-Mail Me with the date and amount along with your name and address as I would love to send you a thank you card.
for the Hero Arts Wonder and Magic of Christmas cards: