Hi card making friends. Today I’m sharing a couple of cards that I created with the Honey Bee Stamps Maple Leaf die set along with a couple of other goodies from their recent Autumn Afternoon release.
This is an amazing release with so many beautiful dies, many of them for slimline cards, and I had a very hard time deciding on what to get, LOL…for now, I settled on the above.
You can see the entire release here:
Honey Bee Stamps Maple Leaf Slimline Card:
- Let’s get into the details shall we.
- Die cut the solid leaf and the outline 5 times from white card, and once from Gold Mirror
- Use Distress Oxides to add color to the leaves with a blending tool. Spiced Marmalade, Walnut Stain and Seedless Preserves
- Layer them together with white glue.
- The Fall Honey Cuts sentiment is 3 dies. The sentiment, the first shadow, and then the second shadow which also has piercings around the edge. (quite stunning)
- Cut them out in white, Neenah Desert Storm and Black and blend the top one with Seedless Preserves.
- Die cut the Slimline Sentiments Blanket in white for the background ( I love the fringe). Mat it with Hero Arts Plum cardstock to really make the fringe pop.
- Before matting Splatter it with the gold from Gansai Tambi Gem Colors set.
- Attach to the 4 x 9 side folding slimline card.
- Finally, embellish with the dark pink sequins from the Simon Says Stamp Flowering Clover Sequin Mix.
Complete supply list found at the end of this post
Honey Bee Stamps Maple Leaf A2 Card:
The second card contains the same elements as the first just a little more condensed.
For the sentiment, the top piece is cut from Gold Mirror card stock and matted to the middle layer cut in vellum.
The background is 4 x 5-1/4″ also splattered with Gansai Tambi Gold and attached to a top folding A2 card base.
used for the Honey Bee Stamps Maple Leaf Cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here