Recently I got to play with a set of new Lawn Fawn products “Butterfly Kisses” and boy did I have fun. These sweet images are nicely drawn and so easy to color. I did mine with the Prima Classics watercolor set, and the coordinating dies cut great. There are also bonus die sets that you get for added pieces, like the trees and grass.
My first card is a shaker card. I die cut the tree and grass from coloured card stock. I stamped and water colored the bunny, flowers, butterfly and cloud on Neenah White card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
- I die cut a circle into a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 piece of Neenah White card stock. I laid it over my A2 card base and used a pencil to lightly mark the circle on the card front, which I then sponged with Distress Oxides, Twisted Citron and Broken China.
- I flipped the front panel over and attached a 3-1/2 square of clear acrylic, then added foam tape around the circle. I poured in some sequins before attaching it to my A2 sponged card base which created the back of my shaker card.
- I then embellished the front with the die cut pieces and added a quick sentiment with black ink.
For Card #2, I did an In and Out card. part of the decorating and sentiment is on the outside and then you open it and the rest is on the inside.
- I again stamped and water coloured the bunny, bear, flowers, clouds and butterflies and then cut them out.
- I again cut a stitched circle into the front of a top folding A2 card and then added light pencil marks to the inside to direct where I would add some Distress Oxide Broken China sponging.
- I used the die to cut out some grass for the inside and attached it before adding the rest of my embellishments.
- I used a bit of yellow and green stickles on the flowers and butterfly for a little bling.
Card #3 includes this adorable little fox doing his best to net a few butterflies. This one is framed using the Lawn Fawn Stitched Scalloped Rectangles, which I love as it creates a really pretty frame around the card and I used foam to attach it so I could add more embellishments behind.
Again, I water coloured all the pieces and then cut them out with the coordinating dies.
Lawn Fawn has some great new products they have released with this collection and you can see them all on the Simon Says Stamp site here. There are also some add on dies to the sets, and interactive card dies as well.
This video shares the add ons for the trees and grasses I have used in my cards:
And they also have new picture changer and Magic Picture does for these adorable interactive cards:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
for the Lawn Fawn Butterfly Kisses – 3 Cards: