Hi stamping friends, today’ I’m sharing Moda Scrap Let Your Soul Bloom. On Sunday I shared that this lovely paper is coming in the new Simon Says Stamp May Delicate Flowers Kit. Today while I impatiently await the arrival of my card kit, I decided to make a couple of cards with this amazingly beautiful paper. (I already had some in my stash). It has all my favourite elements, watercolor, flowers, butterflies and all in beautiful spring colours.
With paper this beautiful it’s really easy to make simple but elegant cards. All I did was cut the designer paper, mat it with more designer paper and mount it to a white card base……adding one white embossed sentiment on each. Each card qualifies for my 10 Minutes or Less cards.
Moda Scrap Let Your Soul Bloom Card #1
- For the first one, I cut the designer paper at 3-3/4 x 4, matted it with the pink watercolor paper cut at 3-7/8 x 4-1/8.
- I used foam tape to attach it to a A2 card base in Neenah Solar White 110# and added a sentiment strip white heat embossed on a scrap of the watercolor paper.
- The stamp set is Messages for Everyday from Simon Says Stamp.
I cut the image from the bottom right corner of this piece.
Moda Scrap Let Your Soul Bloom Card #2
- I cut the patterned paper at 3-7/8 x 4-1/8 and then cut the green watercolor paper as a mat at 4 x 5-1/4
- I attached it to a A2 folded card of Neenah Solar White 110# and then white embossed the sentiment on a scrap of the green paper.
- Sentiment is also from the Messages for Everyday card kit.
I cut the panel from this design piece.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
for the Moda Scrap Let Your Soul Bloom cards Card: