Hi crafty friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing Simon Says Stamp Cosmos Flowers Stencil and three cards with three different sentiment dies. These are all 10 Minutes to Wow cards.
This stencil has HUGE Cosmo Flowers all over it to create fabulous card fronts in a matter of minutes.
How to create the Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flowers Stencil Cards:
- To start, secure a piece of white card stock 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 to your work surface on scrap paper
- Spray the back of the stencil with Pixie Spray and lay it down on the card stock. I also like to secure the stencil with a couple of strips of Post It Tape.
- Use blending brushes to add the Distress Oxide Inks to the paper: Peacock Feathers, Mustard Seed and Candied Apple
- Let the ink dry, or dry it with a heat tool before splattering with white paint. I used Winsor & Newton White Gouache
- Trim the pieces down to 4 x 5-1/4 and attach to a top folding A2 White card base.
- Die cut the sentiments and adhere with foam tape for a bit of dimension
- Finally, add a few sequins.
For the first card I cut out the Simon Says Stamp Paper Hugs sentiment three times in white card. Use White glue to stack them and then attach them to the center of the card.
Use the blending brush again with the Candied Apple ink and cover the surface of a scrap of white card big enough to die cut the word HUG.
Cut the shadow from cardstock vellum.
Use White glue to attach the two together and then thin strips of foam squares to attach it to the card base near the bottom.
Card #3 is similar to #2
This time cover a piece of white card with the Mustard Seed ink and then die cut the sentiment.
Likewise, the shadow on this one is also vellum
The stencil is a great way to get a BIG impact with a small amount of work.
Visit my PDF Gallery for 250+ more card ideas
used for the Simon Says Stamp Cosmo Flowers Stencil Cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here