Hey crafty friends and welcome back. Today I’m sharing Spellbinders Lovely Card Creator. This AMAZING die set is the Small Die of the Month Club set for January 2021. It is so pretty, I couldn’t stop playing with the background dies.
How to create the Spellbinders Lovely Card Creator Card:
- Start with a card base of Pool Play blue card stock 4-1/4 x 11, score and fold at 5-1/2
- Using the large outside die, die cut a 4-1/2 x 5-1/2 piece of white. Use the Tool’ n One tool to pop out all the little bits and then glue it to the card base.
- Next, for the center Die cut with the corner notches, I wanted to add a little definition to this part, so I die cut it three times and layered it before gluing it to the card.
- Finally, for the center heart, use Gold Mirror card to die cut it. Cut out two additional white ones and layer them behind the gold one to pop up the center of the card.
- For the embellishments: I borrowed the embellishment dies from the Large Die of the Month Kit I shared a couple of days ago to die cut some flowers and leaves.
- Add the Sentiment: I again, Glimmer foiled one of the new sentiments from the GLIMMER of the Month kit for Jan/2021
There are a variety of ways you can receive this kit each month.
Sign up for the individual kit, or have a look at some of the combo kits, as they are discounted, so a better value and only one shipping fee. I get the Glimmer ‘n Cut Value Club Membership. Small Die of the Month, Large Die of the Month and the Glimmer of the month. I love the discount and that they often coordinate together too.
used for the Spellbinders Lovely Card Creator Card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
Catch the last day of the Pop FiZZ CLINK Sale over at SPELLBINDERS and save up to 50%