Hey card making friends, welcome back. Today I have a Spellbinders Calligraphy Hearts card tutorial to share with you. The Calligraphy Hearts is the new Glimmer Hot Foil Kit of the month. It’s FABULOUS of course and it coordinates beautifully with the Small and Large Die Kit of the month.
The kit contains three stunning Calligraphy Hearts plates to foil, an outline heart die to cut them out, 5 sentiments to foil and a lovely thin sentiment die strip along with a set of flowers and leaves dies. There is also a roll of red foil in this month’s kit, but keeping with my muted pastel theme for the month, I switched that out for gold.
I also decided I need a beautiful foiled border to highlight the centerpiece of this card and to pull it all together, so I gold foiled the largest plate from the Essential Glimmer Rectangles set onto pink.
How to create the Spellbinders Calligraphy Hearts card:
- Gold Foil the heart on white and use the coordinating die to cut it out.
- Borrow the center panel from the Small Die of the Month kit, cut it three times from white card. Stack the pieces and set something heavy on it to dry flat.
- Glimmer foil the Essential Glimmer Rectangles onto a piece of pink card, then trim it down to a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece and attach it to a top folding A2 white card base
- Glue the white (small Die of the Month) panel to the center of the pink piece.
- Use Foam Squares to attach the foiled heart to the center of the cut out.
- Gold foil the hugs and kisses sentiment and use the coordinating die to cut it out. Trim the ends and attach to the bottom of the heart with foam squares
- Finally, embellish with a few small gold sequins
The combination of the filigree die cut and the foiled heart just makes me swoon, they are so beautiful together.
Hope you enjoyed my share today.
used for the Spellbinders Calligraphy Hearts Card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here