Hi friends, it’s the 20th so that means it’s hop day with my Crafty Friends and I’m sharing a couple of cards created with The Stamp Market Large Leaves Stamp/die bundle.
What is “Crafty Friends”? We are a group of stamping friends who all shared a similar crafty beginning and have maintained friendships throughout the years. We decided it would be fun to do a monthly blog hop to share card ideas with you, all using products from one of our favorite companies.
This month, I’m so very happy to announced our special Brand is The Stamp Market. This particular company is new to me and I have so much fun researching them. Their Instragram page is full of beautiful cards in bright fun colors. Their stamps are playful, their ink and paper collection is beautiful and I’m having a blast with their products.
Amy has so graciously offered a 20% DISCOUNT CODE on orders placed through any of our Design Team Members using the code: CRAFTYFRIENDS20- from Nov 20 – 21st. Thank you so much Amy. CLICK HERE to shop.
Today’s cards are created with The Stamp Market Large Leaves bundle of stamps and coordinating dies. LOVE the fun designs on these large leaves and the dies cut like butter!. I used Distress Oxide Inks on these cards as I don’t have any ink pads from The Stamp Market (yet).
- For my first card I stamped the leaves in Abandoned Coral, Peacock Feather, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn and Ripe Persimmon. I used the outline die to cut them out and attach them to a Neenah Solar White 110# card base and trimmed off anything overhanging.
- Next I used a fun sentiment stamp set also from The Stamp Market – Friendship and stamped the word “grateful” in black before die cutting it with the coordinating die.
- I attached that to the center of the card with foam tape to add a bit of dimension.
- Finally, I sprinkled a few white sequins.
I’m on a “thankful theme” with my cards today in honor of Thanksgiving.
- For the second card I kind of did the reverse. I used Ranger mini ink blenders to add ink over the entire front of the card in Abandoned Coral, Mustard Seed and Ripe Persimmon. Then I cut out the skeleton leaf 3 times in Neenah Solar White #110 and glued them to the card front.
- I used my Misti to stamp the small sentiment up in the top left corner before stamping and die cutting the larger sentiment which I added with Foam Tape to again add some depth.
- A sprinkling of white sequins completed this card as well.
Now it’s time to hop along and visit my Crafty Friends who have some FABULOUS projects for you. Next up is my lovely friend Sue. If you get lost along the way, here is our list:
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. I’ve listed the products I used below. Clicking on the image will take you directly to the product. Where available I use compensated affiliate links which means if you make a purchase through my link, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you so very much for your support, it helps to keep my blog and YouTube channel running and I truly appreciate it.
P.S. if you do place an order through my affiliate links, please E-Mail Me with the date and amount along with your name and address as I would love to send you a thank you card.