Hey card making friends and welcome back. Today I have Tonic Studios Heartfelt Corsage Blog Hop for you.
Tonic is starting a new Monthly stamp release. It will launch the last Friday of every month and it’s a subscription based program, only available through Tonic…..And here is the first brand NEW stamp set – Heartfelt Corsage. There are a limited number of these bundles and once they are gone, they are gone for good.
GIVE AWAY: Be Sure to leave a comment on each post in the hop by September 30/20 to enter the giveaway of $100. Gift Certificate from TONIC. Winner will be announced on Oct 2/20 on instagram and facebook so make sure you are following both.
Tonic Studios Heartfelt Corsage Blog Hop Card #1
- Place the Dancing Petals Mosaic stencil over a 4-1/4″ white card square and use a palette knife to add an even coat of Nuvo Embellishment Mousse over the entire surface.
- While the mousse dries, stamp the image on white card with alcohol ink friendly black ink and color with the Alcohol Markers.
- Use the coordinating die to die cut out the art piece.
- Cut a piece of the Blue Moon Mixed Card pack paper at 4-1/4 and add it to a top folding 5″ square card in Gray.
- Add the stenciled piece on top.
- Use Foam Squares to attach the art piece
- White heat emboss the sentiment onto a scrap of Gray card and attach with foam squares.
- Finally, embellish with a few round gems
- These beautiful floral images deserve to be water colored, so I did.
- Black Heat Emboss the image onto watercolor paper and use the Aqua Flow Pens and a water brush to watercolor.
- When dry, use the Wonky Rectangles Dies to cut out and add a fun border around the piece.
- Attach to a top folding A2 sized black card base.
- White heat emboss the sentiments onto scrap of black card and add with foam tape.
- Finally, embellish with Nuvo Ice White Pure Sheen Sequins
The Heartfelt Corsage Stamps and Dies Set come as a bundle and are only available through Tonic US and UK
USA ORDERS – HERE
UK ORDERS – HERE
They also come in lovely storage sleeves that fit beautifully into the Tonic Ringbinder Storage Case for ease of storage.
Normally there is a one release per month, but to kick off this new addition, Tonic has also come out with Happy Mail Envelope Stamp Set which is totally adorable and I’ll be sharing some projects created with this set in the next couple of days.
I have listed all the supplies I used below and now it’s time to HOP. Here is the list of the fabulous card designer participating in the hop today.
used for Tonic Studios Heartfelt Corsage Blog Hop cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
Tonic’s Weekend Bundle sale includes some of the items I used today for 50% OFF, great time to stock your stash!