Hi stamping friends, I’m so excited to share today’s Filigree Bunny Card with you today because I’m so in love with this new FILIGREE BUNNY die from Simon Says Stamp.
He’s part of the amazing new release from Simon Says Stamps and when he arrived, I had to stop everything and try him out. The die cuts beautifully and I just love the swirls and flowers on the inside of him, reminds me of a favourite eyelet material top I had as a child (gosh, I’m old, haha).
Tips & Tricks for the Filigree Bunny Card:
- This card has lots of layers, but it’s also super easy to create.
- First, the bunny die has a stitched outline but it does not cut out from the card stock, so for the top layer, die cut him, and then fussy cut around the outside edge.
- Next I used Twisted Citron and Peacock Feather Distress Oxide Inks with my Ranger mini blending tool sponged onto Neenah 80# Solar White card stock for my card front. Spritz or splatter a bit of water and then pat up with tissue to add the distressed look.
- I die cut the bunny again in the top section of the art piece (leaving room at the bottom for the sentiment).
- I used Score Tape to layer this to a piece of Neenah Solar white so that white peaked through the die cut.
- Then to a mat of Black card stock and finally a card base of Neenah Solar White 110# card stock.
- I cut foam tape into little pieces to add that top die cut bunny so he popped just a bit.
Add the Sentiment.
The sentiments are from Hero Arts – Stamp & Cut. I embossed the small one in white onto a scrap of black card stock and attached it under the bunny with foam tape. Next I die cut the word “smile” from a larger scrap of Neenah Solar White 110# card stock, attaching it with my Tombow Mono Liquid Glue
Finally, I embellished with a few jewels from the Pretty Pink Posh Party Mix
Click the image below to download a FREE PDF for today’s card and don’t forget to check out my FREE PDF GALLERY for more great card ideas to download.
Thanks so much for visiting me today and I hope you enjoyed the project. We would love to see your stamping projects over on our Card making Stamp and Share Facebook Group – just request to join and I’ll approve you.
Never Miss a Post – Subscribe to my blog posts.
Visit my Card Making PDF Gallery for 350+ more card ideas
Card Making Supplies used for the Simon Says Stamp Filigree Bunny Card:
Here are the products I used today. Compensated affiliate links used where available at no cost to you.
When you click on a thumbnail link and shop you are supporting my website allowing me to continue bringing you new projects and videos. Thank you.
– LOTS of great Paper Crafting Sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here
Shop my Favorite Brands