Hi card making friends and welcome back. Today I have Tonic Studios Party Animals Birthday card to share with you.
This post is also part of a fabulous TONIC STUDIOS BLOG HOP bringing you all kinds of fun inspiration around the new STAMP CLUB RELEASE – Party Animals
Be sure to leave comments along the hop for your chance to win a $100. Gift card to Tonic Studios. Contest ends Nov 4th and winner will be announced Nov 6th on the Tonic IG and FB pages.
This adorable Party Animals set is 6 x 8″ and includes 39 stamps and 22 dies including two scene building dies that double to make your own stencils (cloud and grass). There are endless possibilities with this versatile bundle as you will see from our fabulous blog hop.
However, with so many cute images I had a hard time deciding haha. I finally settled on this party lovin hippo. You can see his chubby tummy is already full of cake!
How to create the Tonic Studios Party Animal Birthday card:
- Start by creating a cloud stencil with the die and blend Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass onto the card front, moving the stencil back and forth to change up the clouds.
- Next, die cut the grass and use the YG03 Copic marker to color it before attaching to the bottom of the card front.
- Place the Hammermill card stock into the Misti and stamp the art pieces in the Copic friendly black ink
- Color the images with the copic markers (marker numbers are supplied in the PDF file for this card at the end of the post) and add highlights with a white gel pen
- Finally, die cut the images with the co ordinating dies.
To Create the Sentiment:
- To create the sentiment, white heat emboss the sentiment onto a scrap of black card, trim, and then attach to the top right of the card with foam squares.
- Attach the card front to a top folding A2 white card base.
- Finally, add the art pieces using foam tape to pop them up a bit.
Tonic Studios Party Animals stamp and die set is this month’s stamp release which happens on the last Friday of the month. This adorable stamp and die bundle is sold as a subscription through Tonic with limited stock available. (once they sell out they are gone).
You can order yours through TONIC STUDIOS USA HERE
The Tonic Studios Party Animal Stamp set is 6 x 8 ” and has 39 Stamps. They come in high quality plastic envelopes with a tab for labeling and binder holes on the side to store in the Tonic A5 Ring Binders
In addition, the Tonic Studios Party Animal Die set has 22 pieces including scene builder dies clouds and grass to add elements to your cards or create stencils. They also come in high quality plastic envelopes with a tab for labeling and binder holes on the side to store in the Tonic A5 Ring Binders
ADD ON PRODUCT:
Finally, add the Banners & Strips Die Set to your order too. With 24 pieces you will find one to fit almost any size sentiment. Tonic dies come precut/separated with no burs and no dies to cut apart.
Now it’s time to hop along and see the fabulous projects shared today. Your next stop is the talented Vicky and if you get lost along the way, here is the complete list of designers.
Sandi MacIver – You are HERE
used for the Tonic Studios Party Animal Birthday Card:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here