Hi card making friends and welcome back. I have a fun post for you today, Pinkfresh Studios Celebrate us. Today’s Blog Hop is a collaboration between two design teams, Pinkfresh Studios and My Sweet Petunia – Misti team.
While you are hopping through don’t forget to leave a comment on each stop for a chance to win one of two $50. shopping sprees, one for each company. Winners will be announced on the Pinkfresh Studio and My Sweet Petunia blogs next Friday.
There is a riot of color in my gardens right now with bright beautiful flowers blooming everywhere and it’s my inspiration for today’s cards.
I also decided to create two different sizes of cards to share the versatility of these stamps and the new SLIMLINE DIES.
I white heat embossed this beautiful floral image from the Altenew/Pinkfresh Collaboration stamp set “Celebrate Us” onto watercolor paper. Then got out my Gansai Tambi watercolors for some water coloring fun.
Details for the Pinkfresh Studio Celebrate Us Cards:
- I used my Misti to stamp each flower image twice in Versamark ink onto watercolor paper and then white heat embossed each one.
- TIP – when I’m stamping on the rough surface of watercolor paper I like to stamp a couple of times to ensure a good solid image.
- Next, using the wet on wet technique, I blended in pink 34, and yellow 33, with just a tip of 139 purple to the flowers.
- Once the flowers were dry, I went back in with green 53 and teal 57 for the leaves.
- The coordinating die make them a breeze to cut out.
- For the Slimline Card above I used the Pinkfresh Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles dies to cut the background. Using the large one first, I then blended Distress Oxide Inks Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade across the card front. When the ink was dry, I splattered it with white paint and let that dry also.
- Finally, I put it back into my die cutting machine and cut it with the smaller deco edge die for some added interest.
- Before attaching the flowers, I added 4 die cuts from the Leafy Branch Die in white for a little background noise.
Details for the Pinkfresh Studio Celebrate Us Card #2:
- Card #2 started off the same way this time using a 4-1/4 x 5-1/2 panel to ink blend before overlaying it with this beautiful Geo Floral Background die piece.
- Adding a floral at the top and the bottom left the center open for the die cut sentiment that comes with the set.
- Finally, I added Pinkfresh Studios Essentials Jewels Mix in pink to both cards for a little bling.
Do you love to do challenges? I sure do, and today’s cards both qualify for the Monthly Challenge over at PINKFRESH
Those are my projects for today, hope you enjoyed them and now it’s time to hop along and check out the rest of the art from my talented friends on the hop.
Don’t forget to leave a comment at each stop for your chance to win one of the shopping sprees.
Your next stop is the lovely Susan Wymer
Want more info about SLIMLINE CARDS? <<<<<<CLICK – I have a Info page
used for the Pinkfresh Studios Celebrate Us cards:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here