Hey card making friends, welcome back. Today I’m sharing Slimline Card Unicorn Love from Simon Says Stamp. Simon has a FABULOUS NEW RELEASE of products starting today and this adorable Unicorn Love stamp set is just one of the many new products you will love.
I created two cards to share with you today and one just had to be a SLIMLINE CARD as they are all the rage right now. Have you tried one yet? I share the measurements for you in the PDF download below. The additional real estate allows you to really get your art on! Just saying haha, and no extra postage required!
ALSO: I have a “How to make a SLIMLINE CARD” INFO PAGE to help you out and you can find it HERE:
- links to dies from different companies
- Pinterest board
Details for the Slimline Card Unicorn Love from Simon Says Stamp
- This card started by die cutting the front panel or what I like to call the art piece with Pinkfresh’s Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles dies.
- Pinkfresh have a die family specific to Slimline Cards with 4 dies in each providing a detailed edge and a mat making the layering of Slimline Cards so easy.
- Next I used the Simon Says Stamp Clouds for Days Stencil and some Distress oxide inks to add a rainbow cloud background for all my little Unicorns.
- When choosing which Copics to color these adorable little guys with I decided on pastels for a fun little girl’s birthday card. As the images are small, I only used two markers for each color and they are listed in the PDF’s below.
My second card uses another stamp from the new Unicorn Love stamp set – the rainbow. He was so fun, I decided he need a little card all his very own.
Details for Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Love Card #2
- The same color of Copics were used to color this image.
- First, use the Simon Says Stamp Stitched rectangle Wafer Dies to cut the art piece.
- Blend Distress Oxide Ink in Peacock Feathers through the Honey Bee Fluttering Hearts Stencil for a little background noise
- Finally, attach the rainbow/cloud combo with some Foam Tape for a bit of dimension.
- I added three stars just to even out the look.
This set is so much fun to color, especially if you have little people around to help you out, LOL….
I’ll be back tomorrow where we will discuss Poo and Toilet Paper! Yes, there is a stamp set for that haha
Here’s a list of the items in the new release and below that, a list of supplies I used for my card shares today.
SIMON SAYS STAMP LET’S CONNECT new release
used for the Slimline Card Unicorn Love from Simon Says Stamp:
Want to find the products I used? I have them listed below. Compensated affiliate links used at no cost to you.
Thank you for your support, it helps to cover my blogging and video expenses.
– LOTS of great sales and New Releases going on this week – Check them out here